Kyle, you need to film in a room with more light, your videos are always dark and hard to see. Good playing non the less
It sounds great! But I agree, you need to shed some light on it!
Part-o-Caster
Ibanez Destroyer
Ibanez 321MH
Aye more light would be jammin....perhaps he's hiding a secret identity....but then why would he have uploaded a pic with his face in it during one of his tele builds?

Maybe he just has a bum camera like he said.

Either way you seem to have better chops each time I see a new video of yours, this one being the most impressive I can recall. Cool sweeping, I suck really bad at sweeping.
Quote by M Power
BTW what pedals are using in there you have a really cool tone

I was just wondering the same thing, then I noticed he's playing through a Peavey Ultra 60, right? They don't make them anymore do they?
Quote by LP Addict
im a purist, guitar - cable - amp

So there was no delay or echo in there just the reverb off the amp?
Quote by LP Addict
oh and the tubes are all original from 1990, and desperately need to be replaced. ups broke the new ones so im waiting for a check. and im playing through guitar cables that cost 4 bucks each.

Nothing but a well built guitar and good playing then. That video really sold me on wanting to try the jb/jazz combo on my les paul. I just wanna play with my tone a bit and I want some real jazzy cleans
how do you learn the music you play? Who are your sources?

No, seriously, i wanna play like you
Quote by vizun
It sounds great! But I agree, you need to shred some light on it!

fix'd :P

Great playing Kyle, I'm glad you've turned to the wood side!

(can I call you Kyle? I've seen others do it... otherwise i'll call you LP :P)
I don't remember where I was,
When I realized life was a game.
The more seriously I took things,
The harder the rules became.
kyle is fine. i took lessons for 6-8 months before my teacher made me quit, he said "you're too talented, and my influence on your playing could ruin your 'musical journey'" so he set me off with all of my music theory knowledge and i just went for it.
Quote by LP Addict
kyle is fine. i took lessons for 6-8 months before my teacher made me quit, he said "you're too talented, and my influence on your playing could ruin your 'musical journey'" so he set me off with all of my music theory knowledge and i just went for it.

Thats awesome, very Tenacious D ! lol