used searchbar and closest was DBZ best fights thread. I read someone's post on it for a best anime fight thread. i thought it was a great idea for discussion for anime fans.

So what do we think?

First one that comes to mind for me is in bleach where ichigo and byakuya fights during rukias execution.
i remember some yu yu hakusho fights that were pretty cool...that or rouroni kenshin

ya.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
My favorite? One? Of all time?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

I haven't actually seen it, but I'm interested in seeing it: It's the battle between Sailor Moon and whoever the main antagonist is supposed to be in the third season. Some Sailor Moon fangirl told me the third season was never aired on Cartoon Network because of an increase in content that isn't kid-friendly. I guess Sailor Moon gets a lot of her clothing torn to shreds in the final battle and she ends up finishing the battle with just a skirt...'nuff said.
Quote by dudius
I haven't actually seen it, but I'm interested in seeing it: It's the battle between Sailor Moon and whoever the main antagonist is supposed to be in the third season. Some Sailor Moon fangirl told me the third season was never aired on Cartoon Network because of an increase in content that isn't kid-friendly. I guess Sailor Moon gets a lot of her clothing torn to shreds in the final battle and she ends up finishing the battle with just a skirt...'nuff said.

it does sounds interesting.

o_O
if it counts i really like the fight scenes in FF7 Advent Children, i can't actually think of any other animes i've seen with fights in them O.o
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
i liked Naruto vs. Neji in the Chuunin Exams arc, before they all they all got proper training. Naruto just pwns Neji pure and simple.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Hmmmm, the only people i know who are into anime are really big geeks who have no life and have never spoken to a girl and get nervous around real people.
Quote by GrEgUms1991
Hmmmm, the only people i know who are into anime are really big geeks who have no life and have never spoken to a girl and get nervous around real people.

look, all people who are like that are into anime

but not everyone who is into anime is like that.
Quote by CoreysMonster
look, all people who are like that are into anime

but not everyone who is into anime is like that.

Oh yeah man! i wasnt saying that everyone was like that
Just the ones i know.
Unit 1 Vs Sachiel.

Actually, maybe Unit 2 vs the mass production Eva's in the end of evangelion, although I prefer the TV series ending to the film ending.
Last edited by rizo299 at Jan 20, 2009,
I don't watch anime,

I read mangas

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>
Edward Elric vs Greed
Eva unit 2 vs the Eva Series
Spike vs Viscious
The Tachikoma's and Batou vs the Armed suits at the safe house
The Major vs Kuze during the attempt of the prime minister
Advent Children the fight against the Bahumet.
The Bhudda mission in Gantz

The fight with Metabee and that golden medabot at the final tournament at the end of the first season of Medabots

The final boss fight at the end of the first season of Digimon

Kenshin versus the burned guy in Rorouni Kenshin

The Russian mafia against the twin kids in Black Lagoon

The first fight between Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow in Sigma 6

Shiro versus the Gouf in 08th MS Team

The first dogfight in the alien invasion in Macross

The first dogfight in Macross Zero

There's more I just can't remember.
Gohan and Cell.

Watch that when you're baked. Quite possibly one of the most epic experiences of my life.
Quote by rockstar mace
i remember some yu yu hakusho fights that were pretty cool

Pretty much every fight in the Dark Tournament was awesome. The Final fight with Toguro was a great finale.
Rurouni Kenshin goes to a close second from Cowboy Bebop.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by metaldud536

Kenshin versus the burned guy in Rorouni Kenshin

How the f*ck could you forget Shishio's name?

Also, ^this.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
How the f*ck could you forget Shishio's name?

Also, ^this.

I know too mny japanese names. I mean f*ck I've been watching Gundam 00 these past months and I still don't know any of those bastard's names.
Quote by metaldud536
I know too mny japanese names. I mean f*ck I've been watching Gundam 00 these past months and I still don't know any of those bastard's names.

Yeah, but it's Shishio, dammit. He's one of the most badass/epic villain of the anime.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?