Alright, I'm planning to purchase a Phase 90(Standard $70-$80 block model since I'm poor). I want to know though, how's battery life on them? I'm fine with not having an adapter for my wah, Big Muff, Chorus(though I barely use it nowadays) and OD, but not only do they all have great battery life, they have relatively easy battery access, while the Phase 90 needs to have four screws removed and put back on for battery replacement, so I want to buy it an adapter if it's not that good on battery life.

So, any owners, how is it?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by necrosis1193
Alright, I'm planning to purchase a Phase 90(Standard $70-$80 block model since I'm poor). I want to know though, how's battery life on them? I'm fine with not having an adapter for my wah, Big Muff, Chorus(though I barely use it nowadays) and OD, but not only do they all have great battery life, they have relatively easy battery access, while the Phase 90 needs to have four screws removed and put back on for battery replacement, so I want to buy it an adapter if it's not that good on battery life.

So, any owners, how is it?

I have the EVH phase90, and it's pretty decent on battery life, though you'll need to unplug the input jack when not in use or overnight you'll find the need to replace batteries.

That said, I have a pedal power supply powering mine, on my pedal tray.