the Warwick Ash Corvette has been discontinued.

ash corvette>p-nut sig.

P-Nut would agree.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
What!?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Good.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
Quote by Deliriumbassist
You know that could just mean that Musician's Friend aren't going to sell it any more?

I hope so!

I should have thought of that
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I was about to say... the Ash Corvette is one of their big sellers, is it not? I know they disconn'd the FNA Jazzman, and that was popular, but I really don't see Warwick killing off their "basic" model.

I know, I thought the same thing.

and I also, I am currently desiring of one...

hmm.
Quote by FatalGear41

Quote by Jason Jillard

Quote by Deliriumbassist
You know that could just mean that Musician's Friend aren't going to sell it any more?

Didn't MF stop selling American Deluxe Fenders too?

Even then, you know what? I found the ash Corvette to be the least Warwicky bass in their line.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by thefitz
Didn't MF stop selling American Deluxe Fenders too?

Even then, you know what? I found the ash Corvette to be the least Warwicky bass in their line.

just Warwicky enough for me though...

man, I wish I was rich.
Quote by FatalGear41

Quote by Jason Jillard

My current GAS list is some sort of white Fender Jazz or a Rick, probably the jazz, in highway one form, and a Warwick. The ash corvette was my only hope. =[ Now I actually gotta save for the Thumb BO 6'r I loved so much. :P
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
I think the american distributer changed to something like hanover i think its called. Over on warwick forums there was something like that.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Yeah, Dana B. Goods is brutal (as per their awful website) but now have MTD instruments. Not as bad as Canada's Efkay, however.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by the humanity
just Warwicky enough for me though...

man, I wish I was rich.

I have to agree with this, i found the bubinga too deep, growly, im not exatly sure, it had a fancy top and was 3000 though.
I got the chance to play a jazzman and wow, gas comes flooding back, it was something much lighter than the $$, most likely ash. Apart from the nech which i still have trouble with i liked it.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by Cody_Grey102
My current GAS list is some sort of white Fender Jazz or a Rick, probably the jazz, in highway one form, and a Warwick. The ash corvette was my only hope. =[ Now I actually gotta save for the Thumb BO 6'r I loved so much. :P

The Ash corvette still is produced, just not sold on MF.
They're still there on the Warwick site (standard ash as well as $$ ash corvette)
Maruszczyk Frog 6 custom -> TC electronic Polytune-> Markbass CMD mini 121 + Markbass traveler 121H

Playing bass in Bamboo Avenue (Like us on facebook! )
EP out now!
i should hope they're not.
i'm almost GASing for one.
and i havent activly desired a single (buyable and within reason for my skill to buget ratio) since i got my frettless VM

two pickup passive 4 string made by hand (german hands no less!)? less than £600?
eat that rickenbacker
Quote by Cody_Grey102
The ash corvette was my only hope. =[ Now I actually gotta save for the Thumb BO 6'r I loved so much. :P

You can always go for the Bubinga Corvette, or Corvette $$. No need to save for a Thumb.
Quote by BrickIsRed
You can always go for the Bubinga Corvette, or Corvette $$. No need to save for a Thumb.

I may need to delete this thread.

they still make them, they just aren't being sold at the Guitar Center.
Quote by FatalGear41

Quote by Jason Jillard

Quote by BrickIsRed

Shhhhh, trying to find an excuse to spend 3 grand on a Thumb. *Covers ears.*
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
You can get them alot cheaper than 3000, theres too thumbs on ebay going for 700 at the mo, for both of them
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by fatgoogle
You can get them alot cheaper than 3000, theres too thumbs on ebay going for 700 at the mo, for both of them

Ohhh snap. Gonna have to look out for that. Thumbs ARE on ebay a lot, huh?

EDIT: I like the thumb 6'ers, those aren't 6'ers. >=[
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
Last edited by Cody_Grey102 at Jan 21, 2009,
Oh ya, also check earwick forums for them, theres always one about.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul