I've grown attached to my first guitar (Yamaha FG700S). Throughout my learning experience I have damaged it dropped, dinged, scratch, etc. How much to fill in small dents ? And yeah, i'm worried that my guitar might get worse over time with cracks on its body.

I recently bought a humidifier, and I'm wondering what effects my guitar might've gone through without a humidifier for approximately a year D: is it possible to expand the cracks ?
=D
You could probably fill them in, but it's not something you should do yourself because you need to refinish the guitar as well or else you'll have splotches all over your guitar.

Do you currently have cracks on the body? Those should usually be fixed. If t runs along the grain lines then it's ok to leave them be because they shouldn't get any bigger. If the crack runs against the grain the you need to get it looked at.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Currently, there are only small dents, no noticeable cracks that runs along the grain.
=D
Quote by Alakazam
Currently, there are only small dents, no noticeable cracks that runs along the grain.

They call those character. Don't worry about reaparing them. You'll grow fond of them in a few years.