Hi pit it's 13.30 right now and I got a dentist appointment at 16.30, however we've got no idea what to eat. So help us out and tell us what to have for dinner, couple of rules first:

- it's not allowed to move, so anything not dead enough will not be used.
- it's gotta be quick to make cause I don't wanna waste too much time on cooking.
- nutrious, just meat will not be enough.

Let's see what you can come up with.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
what?
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Uhhh...get some vagina?
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by crackhutch
Uhhh...get some vagina?

If we'd eat that it'd be either alive or coming out of a coffin and imo that's not an option.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by FretboardToAsh
If we'd eat that it'd be either alive or coming out of a coffin and imo that's not an option.

Anyone else getting strange vibes from this opinion?

>.>

"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Erm spaghetti bolonase and salad?
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
Beef corma.
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
Quote by FretboardToAsh
already had spaghetti but I guess it's an option, anymore?

if you've already had spaghetti, why do you want more food?

unless you mean you've had it before in your life, its okay to eat something more than once

no but seriously, who is 'we' and why are you talking in 24 hour time?
----------------------------------------

Quote by Jacob6293
why couldn't the boy with only seven toes eat his own feet?

he was lack toes intolerant!!!!!!!

Quote by lzcougarz3
Mom keeps me clinically obese so I won't run away.
Quote by Caleb Face
I didn't mean today but in case you hadn't noticed yet, there's more than one day in the week.

Quote by Caleb Face
unless you mean you've had it before in your life, its okay to eat something more than once

And I already had it yesterday.

Quote by Caleb Face
Me and my gf and what's wrong with talking in 24 hour time, you prefer the am/pm stuff?
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by Caleb Face

Hes obviously a terrorist leader wanting to take over the world with his "24 hour time" and eating habits.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by FretboardToAsh
I didn't mean today but in case you hadn't noticed yet, there's more than one day in the week.

And I already had it yesterday.

Me and my gf and what's wrong with talking in 24 hour time, you prefer the am/pm stuff?

okay, i see now

yeah, people usually speak in the am/pm way but...whatever floats your boat

Quote by Hellish_Wolf
Hes obviously a terrorist leader wanting to take over the world with his "24 hour time" and eating habits.

you read my mind
----------------------------------------

Quote by Jacob6293
why couldn't the boy with only seven toes eat his own feet?

he was lack toes intolerant!!!!!!!

Quote by lzcougarz3
Mom keeps me clinically obese so I won't run away.