Is it okay to advertise your blog in a signature or post or whatever, if its a blog not on the UG profiles. Like wordpress.com for example?
see im thinking that because i dont have any advertisin on the blog, and no financial incentive to link it, then its okay. But im not positive, and i dont want to get banned on a hunch
dont think youll get a banned, and even if it's not alright, you'll have this thread as a proof youve asked and no mod has yet replied(but i think they will) and will ask you to remove it if they think it is advertising. That's what i think, on my legal thoughts
Quote by szekelymihai
dont think youll get a banned, and even if it's not alright, you'll have this thread as a proof youve asked and no mod has yet replied(but i think they will) and will ask you to remove it if they think it is advertising. That's what i think, on my legal thoughts

Or, you could just wait until a mod DOES reply, which they will eventually...
i think it should be fine. if another mod does have a problem with it you'll just be asked to remove it, we wouldn't give a warning or ban over a link to a blog
from daylight...
...into darkness
Yeah, go ahead.

Please don't advertise other forums though.

I'd also like to encourage you to post your blogs on the profiles here
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...