Anyone have any experience withe these pedals? The Cool Cat Fuzz in particular?
I have the mini speaker model, i forget which, and itsdecent. I think theyre pretty good for the money.
I wanna get the Back Talk reverse delay pedal.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Arguably they're he best bang for the buck. Most will say you cannot find a better value.
Thanks. They are very inexpensive, was wondering about quailty? i am just looking for a little extra color to my tone.
You getting it free with a Total Guitar subscription by any chance?
Yeah it's very good, I haven't tried many other fuzz pedals, but this one seems pretty good, especially if it's free

EDIT: It's built to last too, it's all metal and VERY tough
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
Quote by archerygenious
You getting it free with a Total Guitar subscription by any chance?
Yeah it's very good, I haven't tried many other fuzz pedals, but this one seems pretty good, especially if it's free

EDIT: It's built to last too, it's all metal and VERY tough

no not free, just looking for a decent Fuzz for my little basement rig.
they used to make a FAB tone series that sucked balls, but now they've done MAJOR improvements (like using a metal casing). the new Cool Cat series is pretty cool. i have the trans. OD and it rocks hardcore.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Yeah, their new Cool Cats are nice.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I've got the Fish n' Chips 7 Band EQ. Its got some weight on it for such a small pedal. Seems pretty solid.
I am reading in places that at low level volumes it does not work well. Other than that i hear good things. I play in by basement with a wife and kids upstairs, so I can only go so loud.

Anyone else heard this?