Hey! Crit for crit?

This is a quality recording. The guitar sounds very clear, and it doesn't drown out the vocals... good mixing. I can't complain about the playing, it was flawless, but pretty easy of course... Your voice and singing was awesome, though! You have a great singing voice, and you sure know how to use it... Very well done, sir!

Crit mine? I just finished and uploaded a newer, better version of my Supermassive Black Hole cover by Muse: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1048829

Cheers!
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Hey! Crit for crit?

This is a quality recording. The guitar sounds very clear, and it doesn't drown out the vocals... good mixing. I can't complain about the playing, it was flawless, but pretty easy of course... Your voice and singing was awesome, though! You have a great singing voice, and you sure know how to use it... Very well done, sir!

Crit mine? I just finished and uploaded a newer, better version of my Supermassive Black Hole cover by Muse: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1048829

Cheers!

I wouldnt consider the guitar playing easy that is if he recorded the whole song If not my apologies
She Had An Abortion That She Made Me Pay For
^ I meant, it's only chords, it's not impossible to play a chord sequence flawlessly in one take... I didn't mean it was "easy", just easier compared to other songs that aren't only chords maybe...
Still, I liked this cover very much, no offence meant in any way!
Just a misunderstanding I didnt click on the link because Its blocked on my computer I thought he did an exact cover of the song like solos etc. Still Im sure its great I'll have a listen when I can as I love Neil Youngs music a lot!
Quote by volcom_sk8_rock
Just a misunderstanding I didnt click on the link because Its blocked on my computer I thought he did an exact cover of the song like solos etc. Still Im sure its great I'll have a listen when I can as I love Neil Youngs music a lot!

Care to check out my cover too, then?
For sure man when I get onto a better computer I do enjoy a good muse song.