So yesterday I was on my way to work, and while walking through the subway station of the Alexanderplatz in Berlin, I passed by Dunkin Donuts, where they had this big wheel of fortune thing built up. I was in a hurry, seeing as i was already late, but my curiosity was piqued.
I went up to the guy standing next to the wheel and asked if I could give it a shot. he said "sure", but that I had to hurry up because they were about to leave.
The wheel was built up so that no matter where you won, you at least won a coffee, which was awesome, because I hadn't had my coffee yet.
I spun.
"Grand Prize" is what came out.
24 Donuts for free.

that's right, 2 freaking dozen donuts on a stupid whim that I had while going to work.

I carried the 2 boxes of donuts to work where I proceded to share with everyone (this pregnant lady at work ate about 6)

And no one noticed I was 45 minutes late!

The moral of the story is, anything can be forgiven if you bring enough free donuts.
That is too much win, my head might explode.
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Quote by Mr_Romero
pics or it didin't happen

crap. threw the boxes away at work

my credibility is weakened.
Quote by Jaymz_515
Was it free to spin this wheel of win?

yup

Quote by atthedrive-thru
that pregnant lady sounds like a bitch

ever worked with a 5-month pregnant woman?

it's a pain
Dude you have forever fixed my life by giving me the answer to life.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
A lady at my work did the same thing. She was on the verge of being fired and she was about 30 minutes late one day so she went to McDonalds and bought everyone sausage biscuits since they were 2/$1 at the time.
Quote by CoreysMonster
yup

Then truly, the win is a thousandfold what I originally thought.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Normal donuts or chocolate coated ones?

If they are normal, I don't give a crap.
Quote by SRVtheman
Normal donuts or chocolate coated ones?

If they are normal, I don't give a crap.

my pick out of the entire sortiment.

6 blueberry, 6 Boston Creme, 6 other creme filled, and 6 vanilla
Corey, you are officially so full of win that you should only refer to yourself in the third person in a dramatic voice.

"COREY HAS WON DONUTS! YES HE HAS!!"
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Awesome.

That's like a more fortunate version of how I had time to drink 2 beers and buy a pizza on my way back from work last night, because the bus was late.