title says it all. Is it worth it? Because I can not spend more than 200$
If you have other suggestions, please post and help me!
The Boss ME-50 is the best MFX pedal you'll find without preamp/cab sims. I don't think there's a better choice in the price range. IMO.
Yeah so did i though. I will use it by connecting to my PA system.
But I hear alot the dist sounds bad, is that true?
depends on your amp entirely
through a PA it willsound awful but then most things will
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
Digitech RP250. It's solid and about the same price. I'd compare the two though, you might like the ME better. Just a suggestion though.

The editing software for the RP250 is great though, makes it so much easier to edit your sounds.
If you will be connecting it directly to a PA, you probably want a multi-effect with amp/cab simulation.
If you are going to run through a PA then you should get a multifx with amp and cabinet modeling. Check Craigslist regularly and buy used. I bought a GNX4 for $225, a X3Live for $225, and I recently sold a GNX3000 for $150. I picked up a GNX3 for $112 shipped from eBay. All of those are good units for running through a PA. Don't buy new.
Quote by kanguuu
depends on your amp entirely
through a PA it willsound awful but then most things will

what do you mean with that? I already playing with my POD 2.0 trough the PA system. I have 2x100 speakers with real good sound :p
why don't you just get the foot controller for your Pod?
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

My other amp can run Crysis
Quote by FischmungaXTR
why don't you just get the foot controller for your Pod?

I tried to find one, but i couldn't. Also, i want new effects and sounds :p
Quote by ibanezguy89
Why will it sound bad trough pa system? :O

If you're going to run a MFX into a PA system, you need amp/cab sims. If not, you will get a very harsh, crackly sound, because one stage of the signal chain is missing: the amp stage.

You either need to run an MFX into an amp and then into a PA, or use a MFX that features amp/cab sims. The Line 6 POD, among others (like my Boss GT-8) has that feature, while the ME-50 does not.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
If you're going to run a MFX into a PA system, you need amp/cab sims. If not, you will get a very harsh, crackly sound, because one stage of the signal chain is missing: the amp stage.

You either need to run an MFX into an amp and then into a PA, or use a MFX that features amp/cab sims. The Line 6 POD, among others (like my Boss GT-8) has that feature, while the ME-50 does not.

Ahha! Thanks for the explaining. Could anyone find a good multi effect with amp/cab in same price range please? (A)
Quote by ibanezguy89
I tried to find one, but i couldn't. Also, i want new effects and sounds :p

It will probably sound much better than using the ME50, since modelling hardware such as the POD doesn't usually sound good with external effects.
http://line6.com/footcontrollers/fbvshortboard.html
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

My other amp can run Crysis
Well, for starters, the ME-50 is $300, and the ME-20 $200.
I recommend looking for a used Line 6 POD Xt Live. I got mine a couple days ago off of Craigslist. It ROCKS!

That's my 2 cents, take it or leave it
Quote by ibanezguy89
Ahha! Thanks for the explaining. Could anyone find a good multi effect with amp/cab in same price range please? (A)
What's your local Craigslist? Where do you live? There's a GNX3 for $200 OBO on mine today. If I was looking I'd offer $125 ($25 more if it have SM card). And a GT-8 for $250 (I'd offer $200).
Quote by fly135
What's your local Craigslist? Where do you live? There's a GNX3 for $200 OBO on mine today. If I was looking I'd offer $125 ($25 more if it have SM card). And a GT-8 for $250 (I'd offer $200).

Sweden :p
You're not going to find any good modellers with cab sims in your price range, unless you go used. Do some research for used Line 6 PODs or Boss GTs for sale in your area... or save up to buy one of these new.