Figured id make a thread for them seeing there isn't one here, i used the searchbar, I saw a small one in the classic rock forum but thats the wrong forum.

discuss this great but often overlooked band.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
I downloaded "I Am a Man of Stone." It's an awesome song. The Toadies sound a bit more like ZZ Top mixed with Soundgarden, now. It's true. Their lead singer has the same range as Cornell and their song "No Deliverance" uses pinch harmonics and ZZ Top-like references to "La Grange." Of course, "I Am a Man of Stone" is like a 21st Century version of "the Day I Tried to Live" by Soundgarden. I want to get their new album.
If "I am a man of stone" sounds like "the day I tried to live", I should check it out. But yeah, I've got Rubberneck and Hell Below/Stars Above, and my favorite song by them is probably Velvet.
only one ive got is rubberneck, been meaning to get the new album
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
I liked Rubberneck one of my fav albums of all time in the rock genre. Awesome guitar playing on that cd. After that though I really lost interest in them.
The most talented man on earth...
Quote by DeadIdentity81
I liked Rubberneck one of my fav albums of all time in the rock genre. Awesome guitar playing on that cd. After that though I really lost interest in them.

im suprised to see you outside of the AB forum, its really the only place i see you on this site haha
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Funny story, I popped Rubberneck in my Mothers old CD player in her car, and I found out that a couple frequencies of sound don't get transmitted through it. It's like a chunk of EQ is completely gone. Most bands got through just fine, but it totally f**ked up the Toadies tone. I played one of their songs, and I couldn't hear anything for a couple second, until it started echoing...

make up your mind
decide to walk with me

It was very creepy.
Quote by Ninjamonkey767
Funny story, I popped Rubberneck in my Mothers old CD player in her car, and I found out that a couple frequencies of sound don't get transmitted through it. It's like a chunk of EQ is completely gone. Most bands got through just fine, but it totally f**ked up the Toadies tone. I played one of their songs, and I couldn't hear anything for a couple second, until it started echoing...

make up your mind
decide to walk with me

It was very creepy.

i tried to listen to the song with only one of my earbuds on my ipod and it did the same thing. it is pretty creepy

maybe one of the speakers are blown?
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
im suprised to see you outside of the AB forum, its really the only place i see you on this site haha

I only post about bands I like and I'm pretty picky about the ones I do like. I post in the covers section a lot as I have about 50 videos of me doing covers. Also i post in the Shred section. I used to live in the metal forum but those guys are pretty ignorant as to what is metal and what isnt so i stay away. My fav forum community is at Nolifetilmetal.com you can catch me posting in there throughout the whole day.

As far as the Toadies my fav songs are Away and I Come from the Water that album is amazing. Do you like The Burden Brothers as well?
Quote by DeadIdentity81
I only post about bands I like and I'm pretty picky about the ones I do like. I post in the covers section a lot as I have about 50 videos of me doing covers. Also i post in the Shred section. I used to live in the metal forum but those guys are pretty ignorant as to what is metal and what isnt so i stay away. My fav forum community is at Nolifetilmetal.com you can catch me posting in there throughout the whole day.

As far as the Toadies my fav songs are Away and I Come from the Water that album is amazing. Do you like The Burden Brothers as well?

I tend to stay away from the metal forum too, occasionally you might see me in the metallica forum but I post mostly here in the MR forum, i often post in the classic rock and punk forums as well.

Can't say I ever listened to the burden brothers, its a supergroup with the singer from the toadies right?
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Yes the singer from Toadies is in the group, as far as being a supergroup Im not sure, but they do have a few songs i enjoy..
Quote by DeadIdentity81
Yes the singer from Toadies is in the group, as far as being a supergroup Im not sure, but they do have a few songs i enjoy..

oh, which ones? ive never listened to them
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
I wish I could find where the guitar player went on Rubberneck the playing on that cd was fabulous. I think it was Darrel Herbert but who knows..
it was great, most of it is pretty easy to play but it was so damn catchy and good
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^