Yes, it may sound crazy, but that's the way it is.

In fact, I just looked at some chinese cars prices and then alfa romeo cars prices and guess what... THE LATTER ARE MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE.

When you're gonna buy a cell phone, the ones with more features are the ones that cost the most!, it's crazy!

Give it a little thought and you'll realise it too
Yeah I hate it when well built items wih loads of features cost more than their poorly constructed, basic counterparts. It's an outrage.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by frusciante.ve

In fact, I just looked at some chinese cars prices and then alfa romeo cars prices and guess what... THE LATTER ARE MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE.

When you're gonna buy a cell phone, the ones with more features are the ones that cost the most!, it's crazy!

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by frusciante.ve

NO FUCKING SHIT.
wow, i think everyone in the pit just got alittle bit more retarded because of this post
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
thanks for that piece of wisdom. write a blog about it the next time you make an amazing discovery like this.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Masturbation is still free.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.