How can i simulate the talkbox on a spider 3 75w amp?
Ibanez RG350DX
Line 6 Spider III
Cubase SX3
you cant

you need a talkbox and a microphone and all sorts

best simulation would be a wah i'd imagine and a modelling amp may not like that
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Stevo is right.

The Spider III already isn't that good an amp, and your not going to get a talkbox sound from it without a talkbox, or at least a wah, which it's not going to like.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
If you could simulate a talkbox sound then they wouldn't make talkboxes. Splitting the signal is kind of inconvenient and it's not particularly graceful or hygenic to have to play with a spit-filled pipe in your mouth, if there was a better way people would use it.

Having said that the first time I saw a video of Joe Walsh playing Rocky Mountain Way I thought the tube in his mouth was connected to a machine that kept him alive...
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
If you could simulate a talkbox sound then they wouldn't make talkboxes. Splitting the signal is kind of inconvenient and it's not particularly graceful or hygenic to have to play with a spit-filled pipe in your mouth, if there was a better way people would use it.

Having said that the first time I saw a video of Joe Walsh playing Rocky Mountain Way I thought the tube in his mouth was connected to a machine that kept him alive...

ROFL

This Guy is Stupid.
|
\/
Quote by steven seagull

OMG, I'm dying laughing here. THAT was a hilarious visual.