so I have my first exam today. it's on cad (computer aided design) and i'm goign to fail it horrible. I can't force myself to study and I have to go to school in 5 mintues...

I also think i'm gonna fail ALL my other exams this week. Plus, I have 2 exams on friday . how cna you uys focus to study, and is any one else gonna fail horribly on there exams?
Also doin exams.Get the F off UG and take interest.Simple.

EDIT :
Quote by Frankibo
for a start get the **** off UG

Crap,beat me to it

Quote by BigNose
I have one night stand next to my bed, I keep a glass of water on it!

BADOOM TCHH!

... I also float a little boat made of fail in it.

Make LOVE
*******NOT
*******WAR
Last edited by Freesmalta at Jan 20, 2009,
I don't have any exams. I dropped out of college and I'm awaiting dates for my navy recruiting test and interview

Maybe turning your computer off will help.
I got a chemistry exam tomorrow. Probably gonna study for like 10 hours today. Just try to ignore all your emotions and doubts and study. Use the study material and work to keep your mind occupied from the exam anxiety.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

I did my thermodynamics exam today... tomorrow I have atomic and molecular nature of materials... and then 3 more in the next few days. Shouldn't be too bad because I'm prepared... today was kinda easy ^^
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by frankibo
for a start get the **** off UG

that's one solution

another would be that if you know you are DEFINATELY going to fail them. just write lyrics for answers and draw guitars/people/places for diagrams. worked for me.

got 3 marks for writing lyrics down for one paper (got them for spelling, punctuation and grammar lol)
Quote by aaciseric
Well I guess I have less competition in the working world then, awesome.

That's Cruel
If you know you're going to fail, make sure you answer with ridiculous answers!
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
Quote by hayan
That's Cruel

It's reverse psychology ... doesn't work now that i've explained it though
Quote by stef123

This. Did that once, failed epicly..

Moral of the story, if you plan to fail, fail epicly..
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
Quote by stef123

my friend drew a gient penis on his social studies exam and glued google eyes to the ball sacks.

but ya i just got done, and i'm sure i failed horribly. luckly it's not a needed class and i think if i try I can pass my others.
Read books, stop watching youtube or cruising the internet or text messeging.

You will suddenly be able to concentrate, and seem like the most intelligent person around. The media we interact with everyday affects that type of attention spans and concentrative abilities we have.

God damn I hate youtube a little more each day.
I've got a Psychology exam tomorrow and I've been revising for the past few days practically non-stop and I still feel like I haven't covered enough =\ I'm taking a break at the minute, it's so exhausting

I'm writing everything down, but i'm running out of time, do you reckon it'll be best to just read everything over and over?
Quote by Owen_W
I've got a Psychology exam tomorrow and I've been revising for the past few days practically non-stop and I still feel like I haven't covered enough =\ I'm taking a break at the minute, it's so exhausting

I'm writing everything down, but i'm running out of time, do you reckon it'll be best to just read everything over and over?

better than making flashcards and all that bull****. When you read it, at least it's in context instead of just randomly brought to mind for the purpose of memorization.

Don't worry though, it's psychology, the only subject inherently easier is economics.