Page 1 of 12
Whats so special about it?
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Quote by Finnepinne
Whats so special about it?

Seriously. It's just another oppurtunity for someone to screw America over.
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
I think my government needs to go back to the tradition of two candidates entering a steel cage with an assortment of blunt weapons, two men enter, one man leaves.

The god damn Democrats had to go and change all our traditions..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
God I hate this Rick Warren prick.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I can't believe no one cheered for Jimmy Carter's entrance. They gave the Clintons a freaking standing ovation, but nothing for Jimmy Carter? Come on.

^ The day we get an Atheist president, they'll stop saying a christian prayer for him/her. Until that day, it's tradition.
Last edited by Glen'sHeroicAct at Jan 20, 2009,
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think my government needs to go back to the tradition of two candidates entering a steel cage with an assortment of blunt weapons, two men enter, one man leaves.

It'd be way better if it was just whoever puts their hand up first wins (out of the entire country, not just 2 candidates), cheaper too
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
I'm watching and am already sick of it
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
I can't believe no one cheered for Jimmy Carter's entrance. They gave the Clintons a freaking standing ovation, but nothing for Jimmy Carter? Come on.

There's a salmonella scare involving peanut butter in the U.S. right now, and we all remember how much Jimmy liked peanuts. We don't want him to think we want him to come over to us by clapping our hands.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill

My mums watching it and I'm in the living room so I guess so.

Nothing special though. My ma' is excited 'cause "HISTORY IS BEING MADE" but I don't care about him until he does something GOOD for America or the world for that matter
This singer sucks...
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
Whatever happened to seperation of church and state. God this **** up there saying ****ing prayers and talking about jesus. Rick Warren can go **** off.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by St.Loony

My mums watching it and I'm in the living room so I guess so.

Nothing special though. My ma' is excited 'cause "HISTORY IS BEING MADE" but I don't care about him until he does something GOOD for America or the world for that matter

Hai Lou. This btw.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by faultyy
It'd be way better if it was just whoever puts their hand up first wins (out of the entire country, not just 2 candidates), cheaper too

Now damn it, that's just Un-American. You damn Europeans always want to solve everything peacefully.

As a matter of fact, there needs to be cheer leaders. Obama Girl should have been his cheerleader, and McCain could have had Sarah Palin cheering him on, in something skimpy. Now that's the America I know and love.
Quote by vintage x metal

damn....
what happened to aretha over the years???
Quote by :-D
I once saw somebody carry a Guitar Hero controller in a case to protect it. He probably should have packed his testicles in there too, seeing as he won't need to use those for quite a while.

Explorer Club member #4
PM JEST87 to join
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Now damn it, that's just Un-American. You damn Europeans always want to solve everything peacefully.

As a matter of fact, there needs to be cheer leaders. Obama Girl should have been his cheerleader, and McCain could have had Sarah Palin cheering him on, in something skimpy. Now that's the America I know and love.

You're Americans, there'd be a ****ing massive brawl to stop other people getting their hands up... Infact, just to make it more entertaining, for the 3 days before it will be perfectly legal to permanently cripple anyone, as long as it stops them raising their hand.

Infact, **** it, has America got a phone number or email address, I'm going to tell them to stop their silly little party because I've decided to veto the entire election and be in charge myself... Might give Germany a ring too
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Last edited by faultyy at Jan 20, 2009,
dear god, this singer DOES suck. when they did the key changes at the end of the song, she didn't even try and keep a melody going, she just kept holding an unspecified note.
Quote by TunerAddict
Whatever happened to seperation of church and state. God this **** up there saying ****ing prayers and talking about jesus. Rick Warren can go **** off.

Freedom of Speech got in the way. That's why I say we need to make some more Amendments, there's a few things that need to be changed in there.. First of all, not only is it okay to own guns, but it should be mandatory. And more importantly, it should only be okay to say what you want if everyone else agrees with you. And thirdly, we need to get rid of this separation of church and state thing because this country was founded by Pope Innocent IX, and he'd be raising cain right now if he knew that you long haired hippies were trying to stop Rick Warren.
Quote by vintage x metal

The inaugaration is pretty boring but Im happy Obama won. As you can tell from my name.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
My mom's watching it now I'm sitting right next to her with my laptop

oh wait she just turned it off while I was typing this
I love you mom
oh she's reading this
(not kidding actually)
I didn't realise Obama was black...no-ones mentioned it at all here in the UK
Quote by grenade24
Not gay, but I'd tap that
Quote by TunerAddict

You know, I'm not very religious, and I get what you're saying, but he was speaking with a tone of love and peace, and that's sort of what the world needs. And to be honest, I'll take that sort of attitude from anyone I can.

So why don't you think a little before you say something next time.
life is beautifuuuuooooaaaaaal
Last edited by SonataFanica at Jan 20, 2009,
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Freedom of Speech got in the way. That's why I say we need to make some more Amendments, there's a few things that need to be changed in there.. First of all, not only is it okay to own guns, but it should be mandatory. And more importantly, it should only be okay to say what you want if everyone else agrees with you. And thirdly, we need to get rid of this separation of church and state thing because this country was founded by Pope Innocent IX, and he'd be raising cain right now if he knew that you long haired hippies were trying to stop Rick Warren.

You can just blow me.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Well, obama is now president due to it being 12:00pm in that area. Even though he hasn't been sworn in, at noon it "officially" changes power, that's what they said on the program. Also, the chinese/asian girls they just showered for four seconds were hot. And the violins are pretty.
yep.
Quote by Tomme

He's not, he's actually a 7 year old Chinese boy in an almost black man suit, I saw him buying it in Cash Generator just before all the election nonsense started, then decided to follow him to the airport, where he boarded a plane to America

Quote by SonataFanica
You know, I'm not very religious, and I get what you're saying, but he was speaking with a tone of love and peace, and that's sort of what the world needs.

So why don't you think a little before you say something next time.

You can also blow me. There is no place for forcing of religion in a government ceremony. Talk about religion all you want on your own time, but when it comes to the gov't, it should be left out. Seperation of church and state.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If I shat a razor that sliced open my asshole, I would be more excited about that than watching the Inauguration.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Welcome to this sad state of affairs my friends. When after thousands of years of human culture, we're still enslaved by religion. Not just America, the whole world. God, this planet would be such a beautiful place if we all just accepted reality. It's kind of scary when you think about it.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
Quote by TunerAddict
You can just blow me.

If I was in charge, I'd do a few things right now.

A. Check to see if everyone else agrees with you.
B. If they do, I'd let you go scott free.
C. If they didn't, I'd make you go out into the woods and fetch me a switch.
D. Bend you over my knee and paddle you with the switch.
E. Then if you stepped out of line again, we'd all get our guns, and back you into a Church where you can be taught some good old fashioned ethics.

But I'm not in charge. So, I'll have you know, you're ruining this beautiful country.

Edit: By the way, telling a Christian man who can't have his faith be a part of his ceremony is violation of Church and State, TunerAddict.
Quote by vintage x metal

Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Jan 20, 2009,
Quote by BrokenBricks
Welcome to this sad state of affairs my friends. When after thousands of years of human culture, we're still enslaved by religion. Not just America, the whole world. God, this planet would be such a beautiful place if we all just accepted reality. It's kind of scary when you think about it.

Agreed.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by TunerAddict
You can also blow me. There is no place for forcing of religion in a government ceremony. Talk about religion all you want on your own time, but when it comes to the gov't, it should be left out. Seperation of church and state.

Obama's a freaking christian, so get over it. If he were Hindu, they'd cater the speech to that religion. If he were Atheist, they wouldn't involve religion. Not everyone thinks religion is as stupid as you do, you know.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
If I was in charge, I'd do a few things right now.

A. Check to see if everyone else agrees with you.
B. If they do, I'd let you go scott free.
C. If they didn't, I'd make you go out into the woods and fetch me a switch.
D. Bend you over my knee and paddle you with the switch.
E. Then if you stepped out of line again, we'd all get our guns, and back you into a Church where you can be taught some good old fashioned ethics.

But I'm not in charge. So, I'll have you know, you're ruining this beautiful country.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.I get it. Uber trolling with sarcasm....
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by TunerAddict

No one was forced to pray with him, and there are more people who believe in some sort of god than don't.

So instead of using angst and bitchiness to back your arguments, how's about using reason, eh?

No harm was done, get over yourself.
life is beautifuuuuooooaaaaaal
Quote by Tomme

Quote by TunerAddict

oh, who gives a ****? that's hardly the point of his speech.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
Obama's a freaking christian, so get over it. If he were Hindu, they'd cater the speech to that religion. If he were Atheist, they wouldn't involve religion. Not everyone thinks religion is as stupid as you do, you know.

Doesn't matter about what religion he is.

SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE

Religion is not to be involved in governments duties nor its messages.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by Obama FTW
The inaugaration is pretty boring but Im happy Obama won. As you can tell from my name.

Inaugurations are always a snooze. Gives me an excuse to get on the net (and UG) to watch at work I'm glad Obama won as well.