One of my friends got a spider Valve 2x12 Amp for Christmas and never got much time to fool with it. His parents bought it for him because they didn't realize he wasn't that into guitar. He owed me a considerable amount of money so he gave me the amp and we called it even. The amp is literally brand new. Still has the stickers on it and the users manual and warranty papers in the back with the little silicon pouches. Has built in casters for easy transportation and its a 40w all tube amp. I swapped the tubes out for 2 Fender/Sovtek pre-amps and 2 Ruby Tube power amp tubes. I plugged it up and jammed on it for a while and it sounds really nice, just not as nice as my JCM 2000 TSL. So I'd like to sell it. The are selling for 900 Brand New on MF and it has 100 bucks worth of new tubes in it so I'm asking 700 + shipping to the US only. Only trades I would think about is a nice cab or another nice amp/head but I mainly want some money.

700 + Shipping, Pretty firm, you own a brand new 900 dollar amp. Pictures later, about to go watch the inaguration.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
Anyone interested? Won't waste my time with pictures if no one cares...
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
Chances are you won't get offers until the pictures are up, and its always handy to have them for people who haven't seen the thread before anyway.

Good luck selling.

Mike.

Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
Pics up now
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
Sold.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon