who, in your oppinion, is the WORST bassist ever? personally? pete wentz. but please provide an explanation as to why theyre the worst bassist ever so we dont get some little fan boys pissin their pants. so go ahead, bash away
pete wentz is aweomse stfu
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
One of my friends went to a show with a bunch of local metal bands. He said the bassist from one band was throwing the horns with his left hand though the whole set, didn't touch the fretboard once. Worst bassist I've ever heard of.
Schecter Hellraiser V1 / Schecter Stiletto Extreme 4 / Gallien Krueger 400RB / Hartke Transporter 4x10 / Digitech BP200 / Pod Studio GX
Quote by trapshooter
but please provide an explanation as to why theyre the worst bassist ever

u didnt
You didn't give a reason for your choice.
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
Quote by ScottB.
pete wentz is aweomse stfu

yeah man he makes up his own time signtures half way through a song, he can miss notes out and he can hammer basic note progression he is GOD
Quote by AVIDFANOFSOUNDS
yeah man he makes up his own time signtures half way through a song, he can miss notes out and he can hammer basic note progression he is GOD

also, his lyrics are out of this world! he is so awesum!!!
well put it this way.. you probably know the worst bassist ever... but not from tv.. if they were that bad they wouldnt be on tv. give a 2 year old kid a bass and you've officially found him/her!

pete wentz although not very technical has probably still sold more albums than anyone writing on this lol
These threads always go downhill from the moment someone mentions Pete Wentz and you did so in the first post so I'm going to report this before it gets out of hand.

*reported*
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
eye liner may make dumb horny girls scream, but thats not what being a bassist is about. he sells records, but ive never heard anyone that knows anything about bass say anything good about him. but, lets get off the subject of pete wentz lol.
ooh
the worst bassist?
well i dont think anyone has said his name yet.
Pete wentz

oh crudd they already have (no wonder )

he just stinks and is uh..............in it for the money or if he isnt then i dont like the look of his bass
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
This is a fine example of a troll thread. To the TS--go back and read the UG and the forum rules and next time, be aware that you will be warned.