I'm curious about where these guitars are made:

- Schecter Diamond series.

- Two diffrent Jackson guitars

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Jackson-SL3-Soloist-Electric-Guitar?sku=512237

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Jackson-SLSMG-Electric-Guitar?sku=512234

- Ibanez Prestige series

I've been thinking about getting a new guitar and I'd like to know where these guitars are made before I go and try them out.
Guitars

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard Ebony Finish
- Hohner Hc-06 Classical guitar

Amplifiers

-Roland Cube 30x
Effects
- Vox Wah-wah
schecters are made in china!
I think Jacksons are make in Japan!
And Ibanez are Korea and japan I think could be wrong though
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
And which of these are handmade?
Guitars

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard Ebony Finish
- Hohner Hc-06 Classical guitar

Amplifiers

-Roland Cube 30x
Effects
- Vox Wah-wah
...ehh unless you buy customs/high level ones, I'd think none?
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Yeah, Jacksons are, indeed, made in Japan. I tried the Slsmg and loved it, so playable and sounds so great.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
if a neo nazi compares you to hitler I'd say it's meant to be a good thing, if a jew does the same thing, it's likely that they aren't particularly fond of you.
Quote by tweeb
And which of these are handmade?

Generally speaking, the ones most people can't afford.
Actually I am 98% certain Schecter Diamond Series are made in South Korea. Just trying to be accurate. There is a 2% chance I'm wrong though. Ha ha.
Gear:1991 Fender MIJ Jazz/Squier VM Fretless Jazz -> Pitchblack -> Way Huge Green Rhino -> Boss OC-2 -> Boss DD-7 -> Markbass Tube 800 -> SWR 4x12.

Flat wounds. Flat wounds on everything. Everything is a little fatter when it's flatter.
Quote by JF-SH1
Actually I am 98% certain Schecter Diamond Series are made in South Korea. Just trying to be accurate. There is a 2% chance I'm wrong though. Ha ha.

they moved it to china... it says so on my new Omen 6... but TS, just cause it's made in china it isn't a great guitar. My Omen 6, as just mentioned, was made in china, but it plays beautifully.
Last edited by randomhero93 at Jan 20, 2009,
Strange when did that happen? I bought a schecter gryphon a few years back and it was made it South Korea. I got an email asking for an estimate on a custom guitar and the guy told me that Diamond Series are made in South Korea, set up in the U.S and Custom Shop are made in the U.S. And that was ten days ago that I got a reply.

EDIT: Here is his reply.

Hi

Thank you for your interest in a Schecter Custom Shop instrument !

This quote is an estimate only ! Please see your authorized USA Schecter dealer

for an exact quote on your instrument. Samples of custom inlays and/or custom finishes may

be required for an exact retail price.

Our estimate per your request is :$4,095 + case

Minimum delivery time on a custom instrument is 8~12 months.

All Diamond Series guitars are made in South Korea and mass manufactured.

USA custom shop guitars are all hand made in the U.S.A. and customize to the customer's specifications.

One of a kind on every single guitar.

To find Schecter dealer in your local area, please go to www.schecterguitars.com

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Shigeki Aoshima

Schecter Guitar Research

U.S.A. Custom Shop
Gear:1991 Fender MIJ Jazz/Squier VM Fretless Jazz -> Pitchblack -> Way Huge Green Rhino -> Boss OC-2 -> Boss DD-7 -> Markbass Tube 800 -> SWR 4x12.

Flat wounds. Flat wounds on everything. Everything is a little fatter when it's flatter.
Last edited by JF-SH1 at Jan 20, 2009,
Quote by JF-SH1
Strange when did that happen? I bought a schecter gryphon a few years back and it was made it South Korea.

key words, a few years back... this change was in 2008
Quote by -Blue-
Um I only got my new Schecter a few months ago and it was made in Korea. This has to be a pretty recent change.

idk, my 2008 Schecter was china made... idk