Page 1 of 2
alright pit, im home alone with a 2nd degree concussion. Doctor says relax, do NOTHING strenuous, this includes fapping. No loud noises, so guitar is out. wtf do I do all day?
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Chill infront of the TV.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Quote by angusfan16
Make a duct tape rhino.

I'd say either this or try and install bluetooth in a panda.
read a book?

staring at a screen will only hurt your head
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Build something. You always feel good about your self after accomplishing something epic.
punk&metal wrote:

why would they star in a movie making fun of themselves

Subject: Spinal Tap.

Chill!
Design a rocket ship.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
plot how to stop obama getting assasinated
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Quote by Haggard13
alright pit, im home alone with a 2nd degree concussion. Doctor says relax, do NOTHING strenuous, this includes fapping. No loud noises, so guitar is out. wtf do I do all day?

smoke pot
Quote by kjl5092
smoke pot

exactly what i was going to say.
Quote by Ez0ph
Tissues are lame cuz then you gotta spend an hour gettin the little paper off of your dick
i just shoot it into my neighbors yard
not my problem anymore
some decent suggestions...to the guy who said sleep, I would love to as I didnt get to sleep in the hospital last night, If I decide to sleep I have to be woken every hour to make sure im coherent, have to be able to know my name, the date, that sort of thing, and nobody is home to check on me. Playing guitar unplugged is a fine idea
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

you could hit your head
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Play guitar unplugged.
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
Quote by angusfan16
Make a duct tape rhino.

Quote by baddassguywithgreatideas
Install bluetooth in a panda.

Quote by goest
Toothpick fortress.

Well I know what i'm doing this weekend.
Can we get some details on the concussion?
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

SWINE FLU FREE SINCE 1974
Quote by Haggard13

Tell me about it, I'm stuck in a motel with my dad for 2-3 weeks because of the move. I'm pretty much under the same circumstances.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by MoroneSaxatilis
Can we get some details on the concussion?

yeah, sure

I was knocked unconscious and have about a 5-10 minute amnesia of before the event, so this what i was told

playing hockey, going in on the goalie all by my self, somebody catches up with me, hits me from the side, I land on my ass and go sliding into the boards at a pretty good pace. i guess my back hit first, then my head whiplashed back and hit the boards. the guy who hit me fell too and slid into me as well. I guess I was out for about 10 seconds, and woke up in the corner with my team standing over me, and I have no memory of it at all.
Quote by bucktheduck

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Last edited by Haggard13 at Jan 20, 2009,
can i say it too?

play guitar unplugged

also, watch tv from a distance or read a book or something.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by Haggard13
yeah, sure

I was knocked unconscious and have about a 5-10 minute amnesia of before the event, so this what i was told

playing hockey, going in on the goalie all by my self, somebody catches up with me, hits me from the side, I land on my ass and go sliding into the boards at a pretty good pace. i guess my back hit first, then my head whiplashed back and hit the boards. the guy who hit me fell too and slid into me as well. I guess I was out for about 10 seconds, and woke up in the corner with my team standing over me, and I have no memory of it at all.

I've done something similar, well not really. Anyway we were warming up skating around, helmets off, and I got smacked in the head with the ball (it was roller hockey) as I went round the back of the net. Mine wasn't as bad as yours though. The only time I lost consciousness was when I had my X-ray.

Back on topic. Build a peanut gun from elastic bands and kebab skewers.
Last edited by a_man at Jan 20, 2009,
Quote by TheStruction
Build something. You always feel good about your self after accomplishing something epic.

Thats if you actually accomplish it. Usually when i accomplish something epic like that it sucks, and i just get a disappointed feeling!

Anyway, good luck with finding something to do, nasty accident you were involved inthere!
Quote by chris_red
Nothing.

*Patrick Pic*

Do nothing.

I just finished.

To TS, Be a rebel fap anyway!

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by Sursomsatan
Pick up smoking.

Hell, I was gonna say that! +1.

The ol' doctor probably wouldn't like that though....... heh
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
The doctor explicitly told you not to masturbate? How did that come up? Did he see your penis (more questions arise) and say "You've been masturbating a lot, don't do that either" or did you actually ask "well, can I, er... have a wank?" or what? Because frankly I can't think of something which doesn't embarass you.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
The doctor explicitly told you not to masturbate? How did that come up? Did he see your penis (more questions arise) and say "You've been masturbating a lot, don't do that either" or did you actually ask "well, can I, er... have a wank?" or what? Because frankly I can't think of something which doesn't embarass you.

he said in these words "DO NOT DO ANY STRENUOUS ACTIVITIES"
Quote by bucktheduck

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Quote by Haggard13
he said in these words "DO NOT DO ANY STRENUOUS ACTIVITIES"

Fap to relax then

Fappin's Relaxin'

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Page 1 of 2