not sure where to put this thread, so i guess i'll start here. does anybody know where i can get JUST the keyboard from this song? my band and i wish to play this song live, but we can't find a decent version online. we can only find these sh*tty Mario-esque versions that sound like they were made on a touch tone phone.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
I was beaten to it, but Primus2112 has got it right. Just use a guitar to play the keyboard part. In fact, I think it would sound infinitely better than if you used a crappy backing track.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
I ****ing hate bands that use any sort of backing track. I come see live music to hear live music, not some retarded recording.

Make the song your own and figure out how to play it on guitar.
Quote by NorseGodofRock
I ****ing hate bands that use any sort of backing track. I come see live music to hear live music, not some retarded recording.

Make the song your own and figure out how to play it on guitar.

The Who have been using a tape (or for more recent shows, an mp3 sample or something) of the keyboard part since forever.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~