Page 1 of 2
Hi, im just new to UG.
i love it already though! its such a good resource!
ive just started playing guitar but im learning pretty fast. We have a talent show coming up in school and i really want to audition. i thought i could sing something and accompany myself. im 16 yearold girl with a low to medium vocal range so i want something that suits my voice. im thinking eva cassidy's fields of gold? if anyone has any ideas id be very grateful! Thanks
pics?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I Cum Blood

Takes talent!

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Quote by TunerAddict
pics?

Tad upfront really.

Quote by ItWillDo
I Cum Blood

Takes talent!

It also takes talent to keep a meme going so long that people actually contemplate eating their computer screen just so they don't have to read it anymore.
Quote by szekelymihai
perv

Wish you were here - PInk Floyd
Some dylan songs maybe, like the well known ones

Swoosh!

The sound of that joke going right over your head.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
fields of gold sounds like an excellent choice.
punk&metal wrote:

why would they star in a movie making fun of themselves

Subject: Spinal Tap.

Chill!
Blink 182 stuff maybe??? if not, there's always Paramore and Avril L... i'm actually doing a few A7X solos for my schools talent show... you don't have to sing...
Quote by Soadfan8
just go naked and it wont matter what you sing

Apart from the massive flaws this sounds bullet-proof to me.
Silence Followed By A Deafening Roar. It's a great song for beginners.
Quote by Soadfan8
just go naked and it wont matter what you sing

At the risk of sounding sexist, this.

Worked for me
ohai little sig.
i wonder how many profile views s/he's had already...

Broken would work acousticly with female vocals, imo.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
these are all good suggestions (bar the nakedness etc?!) i want something thats the girls on the comittee will be like woh, you know?! It wil be performed for parents thats why i was going for fields of gold, and cus i really like that sound. if anyone has ideas of something similar to it?
i love that song ive heard it before its great! pitty i cant play ukulele!
Quote by *Katie*
i love that song ive heard it before its great! pitty i cant play ukulele!

I'm sure there are guitar tabs for it. Probably involve a highly placed capo, also.
Adele - Chasing Pavements
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
yeah found tabs thanks! mite have it as an option if i can learn it well enough!
Quote by *Katie*
yeah found tabs thanks! mite have it as an option if i can learn it well enough!

Np. They're simple chords from what I hear so it should be fine.
REM's bad day... great song!
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
FINALLY!

THANK YOU!

Was waiting for ages for the penis.

Quote by guitar-guy01
i'm in ireland, we're neutral, we won't fight unless its for a day off or alcohol

Nihilism doesn't exist...
Quote by *Katie*
Hi, im just new to UG.
i love it already though! its such a good resource!
ive just started playing guitar but im learning pretty fast. We have a talent show coming up in school and i really want to audition. i thought i could sing something and accompany myself. im 16 yearold girl with a low to medium vocal range so i want something that suits my voice. im thinking eva cassidy's fields of gold? if anyone has any ideas id be very grateful! Thanks

Anyone else notice that?

Anyway, I think the naked idea is pretty good.

EDIT: BTW, I'm kidding.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Quote by bry0n
Anyone else notice that?

Anyway, I think the naked idea is pretty good.

Is it not?

She said UG, not the pit
Right, what about Wonderwall? Nice up-beat over played song that everyone knows. Knockin' on Heaven's Door? Nice and easy or Good Riddance by Green Day, that's always a gooden

Edit: Please excuse everyone's rudeness, they all live here and they don't get much action, like a pack of wild dogs on a lump of meat...
I defecate all over my clothes to get extra protected
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
Last edited by lee 31392 at Jan 20, 2009,
Quote by aaciseric
Tad upfront really.

It also takes talent to keep a meme going so long that people actually contemplate eating their computer screen just so they don't have to read it anymore.

I don't know what you're talking about.

I was just suggesting a controversial song which would attract (negative) attention, and would prove the judges of her capabilities.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing - Aerosmith
Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd
Black Star - Yngwie Malmsteen

Seriously, if you are actually a girl, leave the pit now. You'll just get 700 perverts stalking you!

EDIT: 701.
Last edited by Les Paul Ell at Jan 20, 2009,
Life by the drop-Stevie ray vaughan
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Santa Monica- Everclear
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Seriously, if you were a guy, you would never get this many replies, so, it's kind of a gift you get this much attention, but at the same time, you get a terrible curse - something along the lines of 1000 (don't quote me on that) dirty, desperate secks hungry weirdos trying to pull all at the same, time, they'd be knockin' on your door before you know it lol - HAVE FUN!
I defecate all over my clothes to get extra protected
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
Quote by freedoms_stain
Play In Remote Part/Scottish Fiction by Idlewild.

They'll cry.

Thank you so much, i've been trying for about a year to remember the name of that band, I used to listen to them ages ago and I wanted to listen to them again, so thanks

Quote by lee 31392
Seriously, if you were a guy, you would never get this many replies, so, it's kind of a gift you get this much attention, but at the same time, you get a terrible curse - something along the lines of 1000 (don't quote me on that) dirty, desperate secks hungry weirdos trying to pull all at the same, time, they'd be knockin' on your door before you know it lol - HAVE FUN!

Why would we ... I mean, them dirty perverts <_< >_> go to her door? There's a reason they're in the Pit.
Last edited by aaciseric at Jan 20, 2009,
Page 1 of 2