Do you want earbuds or over ear? How cheap is cheap?
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Don't go too cheap. That's like buying a Bogner head and playing it through a Behringer cab.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

Quote by Volta_91
Don't go too cheap. That's like buying a Bogner head and playing it through a Behringer cab.

What? That's nothing at all like this.

Don't judge me.
Quote by theoreticmusic
What? That's nothing at all like this.

yes it is, the behringer cab will destroy the sound of the bogner, just like the cheap-ass headphones would destroy the sound of the XT.

is $20 cheap enough? do you want over ear headphones?
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
The sound quality of a Bogner is completely different from the sound quality of a Pod, and a cab is completely different from headphones. It's comparing apples to oranges. I understand the basic conceptual argument....and that's that you shouldn't use cheap **** for speakers.

Don't judge me.
Well can you give me some decent model names cos i am thinking about selling my pod because its too much for me and before i decide what to do i wanted to try it with headphones. I dont want to spend lots of money for a thing i might sell but i can get some decent ones.