A few days ago my friend was acting like a complete asshole. I was in the middle of a one hour transfer of music to my thumbdrive, when he unpluged the computer. I was really pissed at him and I told him that I would get him back for what he did. But I didn't do anything about it. I was waiting for the right moment and the right form of revenge. I really want to get him back. And bad. This isn't the first time he pissed me off. So I was wondering what all of you had in mind on what I should to to get my revenge. Give me some ideas. The one I like the best is the one I'll use on my friend.
Permanent marker + sleep + Moustache/dick on forehead = Epic Win
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.
Take a bucket of mayonnaise and pour over him. or syrup... or mustard... or custard.

please tell us what happened when u had ur revenge
Quote by Lars
Hey guys. What is this new amp we got today? it says M... Ma... Mars something. Marshall!!!
i think it says MG here on a little note too
Quote by Kirk

Quote by James
RUN LARS!!!

lulz
Last edited by Lirarn at Jan 20, 2009,
You can either have sex with his family pet or grow up. Both will, in different ways, make you the bigger man. At least for a short while.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
If he pisses you off on purpose often... you could stop hanging out with him.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I had a good laugh at my mates expense by nicking his phone for awhile and sending out some weird texts to people in his address book. The following...

To His Mum - "lets have sex. txt back soon. x"
To His Ex - "Is it cool if I date your sister" (I found out later she didn't have a sister tho ;()
To some random person - "Honestly, this isn't working out. Your fired"

Then I bluetoothed an MP3 I got of people screaming during sex and made it his text jingle.

Un-silent that phone, return it to him, time it so that replies will hopefully come during a class" and watch ultimate hilarity ensue.

lol at the people saying 'grow up'. Different things piss different people off, if one of your friends pissed you off on separate occasions (on purpose), then that's ****ed. It's his friend - why would he piss him off on purpose? You teach him a lesson (which is not to do stupid **** anymore) by doing something huge to him and just tell him: "every time you piss me off again, things like this will happen to you, so stop acting like a dumbass".

Screw all that pussy 'stop you're hurting my feelings' ****. Don't talk, just do something (I don't know what).