okay guys heres the problem

party at the weekend an for the games we want to make a bucket full of an alcoholic mix that we can just put shot glasses in instead of trying to pour stuff from bottles in them as we get steadily more pissed and spilling everywhere like usual.

so what mixes good with vodka appart from the obvious coke and lemonade?

ty
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+
If you're going to be using shot glasses, why the hell would you dilute it?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
If you're going to be using shot glasses, why the hell would you dilute it?

its our special board game that you have to use shots of beer for or you'd die, the thing is people are being awkward and dont like beer (mainly girls), and the minimum drink per square you land on is 2 shots so no alcohol poisoning plox
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
+
I thought this tread was gonna be about the music mix tape for your party

Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
Quote by gillehy
its our special board game that you have to use shots of beer for or you'd die, the thing is people are being awkward and dont like beer (mainly girls), and the minimum drink per square you land on is 2 shots so no alcohol poisoning plox

Pussy.

Anyway, why the hell would you invent a board game that is impossible to play? Just change the rules.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Vodka and Red Bull. I's a called a cheap hooker around here. or if you wanna get crazy vodka and 5 hour energy
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Quote by 2 15/16
Vodka and Red Bull. I's a called a cheap hooker around here. or if you wanna get crazy vodka and 5 hour energy

I heard you have to be careful mixing alcohol with energy drinks because alcohol is a depressant and energy drinks are stimulants.
Quote by gillehy

...how is that awkward?
Never mind, doesn't matter. You're going to need a fairly large bucket to make each shot of liquor the equivalent of a shot of beer.

Slightly off-topic: These kids I know supposedly "get hammered" by taking a shot of beer every minute for half an hour.
1 oz shot glass a minute equals 30 oz of beer, or 2 and a half beers.
Dumbasses.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
DELBOY!!!!

To make one delboy-

Half a pint of snakebite (equal parts cider and lager, and shot of blackcurrent cordial)
One bottle of Troical Reef (its a tropical alcopop)
one shot of vodka

Have 3 or 4 of them and you'll be merry. The ratio of ingredients is important, but you can estimate it, swirl it around in the mix, then add more of what it is lacking in. It surprisingly tastes nice and gets ya twunted.

Rodney; The same as a delboy but without the vodka

Hulk; Blue WKD and Lager

Turbo Shandy; Half a pint of lager, bottle of smirnoff ice

Aussie handgrenade; one double vodka and lemonade (standard size u wld order in a pub/club), pour it in the pint glass, then fill the rest with lager.
Quote by wtf290
...how is that awkward?
Never mind, doesn't matter. You're going to need a fairly large bucket to make each shot of liquor the equivalent of a shot of beer.

Slightly off-topic: These kids I know supposedly "get hammered" by taking a shot of beer every minute for half an hour.
Dumbasses.

And not only is it just beer, but it's American beer.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Get captain and drink that.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by rabidguitarist

And not only is it just beer, but it's American beer.

...damn this country's pisswater.
Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by Bubbles516
Its super effective!
Quote by wtf290

Dumbasses.

+1
I did that once and I was sitting there going "well, that was ****"
We did it with tonic wine the next time, which was a little better but I still wasn't completely hammered.

Quote by TheAmericanRuse
I heard you have to be careful mixing alcohol with energy drinks because alcohol is a depressant and energy drinks are stimulants.

Thousands of people do it every night.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by wtf290
...damn this country's pisswater.

woaw! england mate.

and to the person who said whats the point if the games impossible, it goes on untill someone passes out or is over 5 minutes in the bathroom, you have 2 bathroom breaks every half hour
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
+
Quote by gillehy
woaw! england mate.

and to the person who said whats the point if the games impossible, it goes on untill someone passes out or is over 5 minutes in the bathroom, you have 2 bathroom breaks every half hour

You said you didn't want alcohol poisoning.

Passing out happens because you have it.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Kamikaze FTW = 1 third vodka 1half lemonade or lime juice rest of it triple sec

or screwdrivers
Quote by TheAmericanRuse

thats bull****

ಠ_ಠ

good drinks which are easy:

whisky cola
rum cola
capirinias
bloody mary
vodka energy / vodka cola
tequila / sprite

edit

and very great:

"mad dog"
take a shot glass

fill it up on the bottem with strawberry (all berrys i think) juice
fill it up with vodka
a few drops tabasco

either you taste something sweet or you taste something hot however you wont taste a lot of alcohol and this makes it easier to get people drunk.
also very funny!
Last edited by Blackening at Jan 20, 2009,
Quote by rabidguitarist
You said you didn't want alcohol poisoning.

Passing out happens because you have it.

Somehow I doubt he means literally "passing out," more "not feeling like moving so you go to sleep."
Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by Bubbles516
Its super effective!
i've got a better drinking game for you to play, it's called 123DRINK!. basically you get a drink of your choice, and count to 3. when you get to 3 you start drinking.

that's it. repeat until drunk.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.