Ok this just started. My hands feel sticky, washing them seems to make it worse, and my fingers are locking up. Its not just guitar, alot of other things seem sticky. Its weird. People think im paranoid. So whats going on here? Yes i mean my entire hand, my palm, fingers, and of course in between my fingers.
Leave them in some warm-hot water for abotu five mins and completely relax all the muscles in your hands. If its not better after you;ve slept then go see a doctor.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Take a nice warm shower. Paranoia has nothing to do with sticky hands.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
taking in a lot of sugar would do that. or diabetes...
"When sh*t becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."
fap less or at least wash your hands

has paddington been eating honey again?
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Quote by charlie__flynn
Leave them in some warm-hot water for abotu five mins and completely relax all the muscles in your hands. If its not better after you;ve slept then go see a doctor.

This
The cold weather can have adverse effects on your joints, and as for the stickiness, could just be sweating more.
+ its probably one of those things that you're noticing more because you're aware of it, after a while you'll just not notice it as much.
thanks guys. I was paranoid XD It comes back every once in a while (hmm i'll always wonder why) but after i slept a few days it just went away. Thanks for the ideas.