Page 1 of 5
Has anyone ever thought you were a total stoner when you aren't? I was really tired today so I was totally zoning out in gym and talking to this girl who was totally out of it from Dayquil and we were joking about being out of it. I said "I'm always so out of it, I'm the biggest stoner and I've never actually done drugs." And this other girl turns to me and goes "Oh, I thought you were." It was a little weird.

I'm quiet and **** so people just assume I'm baked 24/7. It doesn't help that my mom thinks I'm a satanic druggie. Anyone else who isn't a druggie get confused for one?
i act more stoned when i'm sober than when i'm high.

it's kinda weird.
Yeah, I'm the same, I don't do drugs, yet I never sleep or comb my hair, so it looks like I do drugs.
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
Once I was walking to school and some kid was walking by me with some other kids and he just pointed at me and said that kid smokes pot and a lot of people think I do
I'm with you, man, I don't do drugs but I always look pretty dazed. Probably doesn't help that I wear dark aviators and say things like groovy and ace...
Quote by Babbs
i act more stoned when i'm sober than when i'm high.

it's kinda weird.

Same here! When I'm high I'm way more outgoing and I like talking to everyone. But when I'm sober, I usually think about things too much and decide not to say things that I wanna say, and I talk in a real low voice.
I kinda look like a giant stoner, though I don't do drugs often. Everyone assumes I'm roasted out of my **** all the time because my eyes are constantly bloodshot from lack of sleep, and I'm the typical long-haired musician.
Quote by Ninjake
... isn't mung like, a bean?
Yep, its teh black bags.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
There's a drug rehab centre down the road from me, and I got chatting to this guy who was outside smoking.

HIM: So, what do you do?
ME: Nothing much, I'm just starting a new job working in car insurance.
HIM: Really? Well, I'm training as a drug counsellor...so, if you help me, maybe I can help you.
ME: Help me with WHAT?

I wouldn't have minded except this came almost exactly a year after I quit drugs...
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by MustangMan311
When I had really long hair, a couple of people assumed that, but not anymore.

yeh im the same way when my hair was long i would be just walkin down the street and druggies would be like you know where i can get some rocks but i smoke weed sometimes so im not really sober
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Freshman year, some girl asked if I was high.

I wasn't.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Im always sleepy so kinda.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

I get high all day, but nobody ever calls me a stoner. I don't act like it either. That **** is just another broad generalization.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
All the time. I'm a pretty lethargic person unless I'm drunk or really excited. Having black half squinty eyes dosent help much.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
i blaze a little with friends and im sure people know and well yeah i look like a mess every morning untill 11 : 00 therefore i must be stoned every morning. i hate how people get like that. :/ although i am sure half of my year group think i'm some meth addict.
Uh, no they don't. You don't know shit about me.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I always look baked. I don't do drugs though...
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
before i smoked in high school there were a bunch of people who always thought i was high, when i did start smoking weed and went to school high, they never said anything. i always thought that was pretty wtf worthy
the opposite for me actually. most people wouldn't guess the shit i get up to.
from daylight...
...into darkness
the opposite for me actually. most people wouldn't guess the shit i get up to.

Really? I'm pretty sure I saw you lying in a skip injecting heroin and chewing your jeans last week. I didn't say anything though, aren't I nice?
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by neopowell
Really? I'm pretty sure I saw you lying in a skip injecting heroin and chewing your jeans last week. I didn't say anything though, aren't I nice?

i don't even own jeans
from daylight...
...into darkness
People consider me a stoner. I disagree. I am always booted, though.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
For once reason or another, I had poppers in my school bag, and half my year group decided that this constitutes being a "druggie".
Quote by divid3d
i don't even own jeans

That full-of-win Nintendo hoodie then. [/profilestalker]
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

yeah, when we were sittin around in class before the teacher came in...so it was quite boring, so i started singing a foreigner song in a really high/falsetto voice (I'm sailing away - across the open seas to a new land) & one girls like "so, what kind of drugs are u on" & in the same voice i said "all of them!!" but she didn't believe me
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
Quote by Old Vendetta\m/
Same here! When I'm high I'm way more outgoing and I like talking to everyone. But when I'm sober, I usually think about things too much and decide not to say things that I wanna say, and I talk in a real low voice.

Same here!
Yeah, but I have a very indifferent facial expression. And I don't admit to doing drugs besides with my close friends.
people have tried to but green off me on numerous times, but i guy said to me "do you smoke weed" me, surprised "no, why?" him, "you should think of starting"
I like to leave the teabag in

Shave The Hairy Pineapple

Irish. No, the real kind of Irish

I LOVE BEING ALIVE!!
Ummm.... DayQuil doesnt make you feel out of it lol.... thats why they sell DayQuil and NyQuil seperate.... Dayquil is for the day because it doesnt have sleepy stuff in it... nyquil is for the night because it has DXM in it.... or DPH forget which.

But anyways people say that to me all the time.
She was totally out of it from Dayquil? Yeah ok.
EDIT: Beaten to it.
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
Quote by Clutch32192
yeah, when we were sittin around in class before the teacher came in...so it was quite boring, so i started singing a foreigner song in a really high/falsetto voice (I'm sailing away - across the open seas to a new land) & one girls like "so, what kind of drugs are u on" & in the same voice i said "all of them!!" but she didn't believe me

fail - not foreigner

yeah sometimes, but theyre usually right

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
People think I'm stoned a lot of the time.

To be fair, I am stoned a lot of the time.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
People always ask me if i'm a stoner, it's probably because i've constantly got a joint hanging out of my mouth.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Page 1 of 5