Has anyone here ever had any near-death experiences? Today I was almost run over by my bus driver, for the sixth time! Damn woman needs to pay attention.

P.S. I seachbar'd.
One time I was skiing and heading towards the trees...............then i turned. WOAH
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
one time i was skiing...and crashed down the hill...and proceeded to have 3 seizures and flat line from drama to the brain...
Don't know if this counts but did die for like 2 mins on the operating table the annoying thing they never told me but i found out like 10 years after off my rents.
fell off a ladder at a very early age(not sure what)
almost drown at age 3-ish
got lost on the Appellation trail 2 years ago and ended up in a Christmas tree farm(i coulda starved to death, going back this year )

and i still have memories of the first two
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Last edited by justinb904 at Jan 20, 2009,
i was sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool and saw me life flash before my eyes
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by JackFar
Don't know if this counts but did die for like 2 mins on the operating table the annoying thing they never told me but i found out like 10 years after off my rents.

Wow, how'd you find out?
1 time, i nearly died. too much detail?

one the way to school, some woman decided after she had stopped to let me cross the road, to put her foot down. with me in the middle of the road. i ran. swearwords headed her way.
i then found out it was my new form tutor..
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Last edited by moody git at Jan 20, 2009,
Lost control of my car at a roundabout. Good job there was nobody else around, or that I did not hit anything otherwise it could have been a hell lot worse.
Quote by coryklok
Wow, how'd you find out?

My rents were talking about how lucky i am and just siad well we did lose you when you was in hospital i was in total shock.
Quote by JackFar

Reminds me of when I had an anaphylactic reaction at school in grade 5 and almost died and I didn't find out until last year (I'm first year university.)
███████████████████████████████████
I was about to cross the road when I stopped half way to let a truck go by. I was changing the song on my iPod when the next thing I new my friend slammed me to the ground.

Apparently, the truck was carrying wood, and it was hanging over the side. If I had been there for split second longer, my head would have been not unlike ground beef.
Quote by coryklok
Has anyone here ever had any near-death experiences? Today I was almost run over by my bus driver, for the sixth time! Damn woman needs to pay attention.

P.S. I seachbar'd.

After 6times maybe your the one that needs to pay attention, my only near death experience was when i went to my local record shop to pick up a death album but they had none.....that was my only near death experience!!
i was an undiagnosed diabetic for ages, and i got a swelling in my brain, if i hadnt find out, i wouldve died by the morning according to doctors...
When I was born I had a collapsed lung and got asthma. I almost died. All I can really think of right now, but I think there's more.

Edit: Yeah, I almost drowned in a pool and I was attacked by a big dog when I was younger.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Last edited by Ticket48 at Jan 20, 2009,
i was bicyin down the street and i was crossing the road, fallowing behind my frinds. the road was on a hill and we couldn't see very well over top of it. I was going across and my friend yells "ANDREW". I look behind me and a truck is like a inch from me slamming on the brakes. I pedeled as fast as i could and i maanaged to avoid it hitting me. my friend almost had a heart attack....
Last edited by wesleyisgay at Jan 20, 2009,
Quote by dayzofdesire
one time i was skiing...and crashed down the hill...and proceeded to have 3 seizures and flat line from drama to the brain...

Don't you mean trauma? Or did you get forced to watch emotional films over and over again? :p
🙈 🙉 🙊
I almost drowned in a pool when I was six, but my dad got me out.

that reminds me, when i was tiny, my brother pushed me into a pool, and some random dude saved me.

and last week, i drank a bottle and a have of rum, passed out was sick in my mouth, almost did a hendrix.... ive only got a stomach ulcer and alcohol poisoning now though,

i could go on...
Last edited by Huw-Thomas at Jan 20, 2009,
Quote by wesleyisgay
i was bicyin down the street and i was crossing the road, fallowing behind my frinds. the hill was on a hill and we couldn't see very well over top of it. I was going across and my friend yells "ANDREW". I look behind me and a truck is like a inch from me slamming on the brakes. I pedeled as fast as i could and i maanaged to avoid it hitting me. my friend almost had a heart attack....

This about made me die from poor grammar.

The hill was on a hill!?!?!??!
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
I got Pneumonia when I was 18, choking on vomit. I managed to wake my father up who gave me the heimlich. I remember everything going black and tunnel vision. I really did think it was it.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Last edited by nick dixon at Jan 20, 2009,
i fell out of ski lift into a 100ft drop or something... luckily i landed well.

ok no i didnt, obviously.. but i havent really got any exciting near death experiences to share =/
Quote by coryklok

P.S. I seachbar'd.

This made me lol enormously
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
once me and my friends were golfing and i was teeing off and my other friend went into the bushes to look for his ball, and as i was teeing off the ball chipped jsut has he was comming out of the bushes and it miseed him by less that a foot. He fell over cause he thought the ball hit him.
Quote by punkrocker10115
This about made me die from poor grammar.

The hill was on a hill!?!?!??!

i loled at my typo
I was jumping on a trampoline with one of my friends, and the trampoline was a standard big trampoline with a net around it, somehow my friends double bounce me, I go flying up into the air, not like 4 or 5 feet, 10 to 15 feet, I above the net and im flying out of it, all I can think in my mind it "Oh god, Im gonna break my leg, oh god" but thank god for gravity, and I fell down before I managed to hit the rock hard concrete ground. Instead I landed on top of the net, fell trough the trampoline, got 8 stitches on my leg. It was way better then a broken leg.
[IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/chw42/spiderjamesPJsig.png[/IMG]
I almost got hit by two buses once. Me and friend needed to cross the street at the light was taking to long to change and we got to the middle of the street and a lot of cars started coming in front of us so we couldn't go forward and cars started coming from behind us so we couldn't go back. Then I looked backed and my friend is at the end of the street and two buses were coming so I ran for it.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Many near misses with traffic
Put my finger in a lightbulb socket
Cut through a live lawnmower cable with the lawnmower.
Car accident when young
Nearly died when born
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
I almost fell out a window last week.

If it had been open with just a screen I would've fell out (three stories up).
I dunno if I would've died... but it really got me thinking.

But all I know is that today I got splashed with water by a car driving by like they do in the movies. It was icy water too.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
I almost got hit by two buses once. Me and friend needed to cross the street at the light was taking to long to change and we got to the middle of the street and a lot of cars started coming in front of us so we couldn't go forward and cars started coming from behind us so we couldn't go back. Then I looked backed and my friend is at the end of the street and two buses were coming so I ran for it.

That's some Final Destination style **** there

I've never had a near death experience, because I'm sensible

Quote by coryklok

P.S. I seachbar'd.

Maybe she is paying attention - she's just got really bad aim.

Um...rode my bike into a wall at 60mph, and when I got up saw the cliff on the other side of the wall, rolled the car avoiding a pheasant (evil homicidal bird grrr), got an electric shock rewiring a house (guy I was working for though he'd turned the electric off - he hadn't), lots of close shaves on my bike - mainly due to my stupidity...and the trampoline guy reminded me of when I tried to do a somersault on a trampoline when I was about 8, completely messed it up and landed with my head between the elastics. Scared the **** out of my parents lol
I choked on a Plum seed when I was 3, an orange when i was 11, and a cucumber slice when i was 12-13.
My EX drummer was driving me home after a gig once, and he didnt see that the road was ending as it was dark out, he pulled a sharp turn and hit the brakes, he was certain we would of flipped, and he was freaking out... but we were ok...
There was this one time i was being pulled up hill by a snowmobile on a circle sled and i was holding on to the back, then i lost the circle and slid on my knees a bit let go and slid up hill approximatley 2 meters on my face... My EX drummer Said i "looked like a scorpian" cause my legs swung up top of my back and head... i wouldnt call it life threatening... i just figuered i'd add it cause its kinda cool...lol i wish i could of seen it rather than be it though...

My friends though...
One of em was chasing his brother and he brother quickly shut a glass door on him, and he smashed his arm through the window, the cut was like 2-3mm from an arterie.
My unlucky friend:
Was attacked by a dog (has scars all over his head from it) when he was young, Then playing baseball at like age 10 my ex drummer hit him in the head with a baseball bat... i dont know why... though... And in grade 9 he got cancer, hes good now though... hes rather unlucky really... just recently he totaled the front of his car that he spent alot of time and money into by hitting a dear.

Edit: forgot I was jumping on my trampoline with my cousin and brothers.... then i got double bounced while trying to do a backflip, i went high and backwards starting to slightly flip backwards.... Fortunatly My legs got caught in the springs and my head swung in towards the bottom of the trampoline inches from the ground.
Reinhardt 18 Head
H&K Tubemiester 18 head
Blue 6505+ head

TC Electronics G Major
MXR phase 90, Pigtronix Echolution 2
Digitech Whammy (5th gen)

ETB Infinity x2
ETB Yoda

Frust
Last edited by Ethanb08 at Jan 20, 2009,