any1 know n e intermediate/advanced riffs....or beginner/intermediate solos....preferably really well known....i listen to mostly classic rock but am not biast to any kinda music.... examples of stuff ive been playing is alot of metallica led zeppelin ACDC black sabbath.....im not amazing but i got a nice grasp of triplets and pinch harmonics....cmon people show me what u got
my gear lol:
a crappy cheap aria pro II
a patch chord that only werks when i jiggle it
and a pure static amp
Quote by Ichimaru
You can play Classical Gas after a year? I think we have a prodigy on our hands.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
Sweep picking after only 1 year of playing? O_o
What's the question?
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
Quote by blayzin420
any1 know n e intermediate/advanced riffs....or beginner/intermediate solos....preferably really well known....i listen to mostly classic rock but am not biast to any kinda music.... examples of stuff ive been playing is alot of metallica led zeppelin ACDC black sabbath.....im not amazing but i got a nice grasp of triplets and pinch harmonics....cmon people show me what u got

*reported*

go wave your willy in the pit
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
if you're asking for songs to learn, I'm sure there's a dedicated thread for it somewhere. Intermediate/advanced riffs, try dream theater - 'constant motion' or 'as I am'.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
theres a thread on beginner songs...been there done that i was lookin for sumthin a bit harder....my questions right at the begininng of my paragraph what r u guys retarded or sumthin lmao....DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED RIFFS <the questions right here....its not a wheres waldo...sumone with a constructive answer would help...not the retardation that spills outah steven seagulls mouth onto every page in this forum lol....do every1 a favour and stop giving advice
my gear lol:
a crappy cheap aria pro II
a patch chord that only werks when i jiggle it
and a pure static amp
Quote by Ichimaru
You can play Classical Gas after a year? I think we have a prodigy on our hands.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
Sweep picking after only 1 year of playing? O_o
Quote by blayzin420
theres a thread on beginner songs...been there done that i was lookin for sumthin a bit harder....my questions right at the begininng of my paragraph what r u guys retarded or sumthin lmao....DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED RIFFS <the questions right here....its not a wheres waldo...sumone with a constructive answer would help...not the retardation that spills outah steven seagulls mouth onto every page in this forum lol....do every1 a favour and stop giving advice

Calm down man, just put some effort into typing well and we'll be able to understand what you mean. I'm pretty sure there's a thread on tougher songs, too. Try the search bar.