So my Carvin v3 came in today. Got it off ebay with all tubes replaced with JJ's and the 6l6gt tubes included as well. Also both footswitches (dunno why both). 720 in total. So whats the thread without pics!

Pedals ISP Decimator
Danelectro Flanger
Crybaby 535Q
Last edited by Chaosinborn at Jan 20, 2009,
very, very awesome. nice avatar cab as well. what speakers are in it/how's it sound with the head ?

we have the same korg tuner.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Clipz NAO!
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Sweet man, congrats! Looks like a beast... Probably sounds like one too.
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
Quote by szekelymihai
i think it broke the postman's back

Lol funny you say that, the ups guy was struggling carrying the box from the truck to my house. It is icy here right now so im glad he didnt fall. Clips will come as soon as i take out and set up my sm57 again. I havent had an amp since i sold my Super Reverb so now i can record again

As for the sound. This thing has it all, classic rock crunch, metal rythm and leads. The master mid scoop turns this from a thrash monster to a death metal machine. My only beef is that the clean channel seems kinda wimpy in comparison to the two gain channels. I had to turn done the channel columes and turn up the master volume to have a comparable level between the 3 channels.
Last edited by Chaosinborn at Jan 20, 2009,
Too many knobs