Me no see
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
ha you said my instead of by! hey everyone! get over here, he said my instead of by1! HHAA hahahaha
Sig space available, give me some praise
I'm looking on google images, I see a few pictures of MJ with soldiers, but they aren't proffesional (like cover albums or posters). What exactly are you looking for. Like, was it a photo of MJ visiting troops or was it just more artisticly made?
Quote by Jiro from GLAY
The picture was like at an angle with loads of troops lined up on both sides facing jacko, I carnt remember but it was either jacko saluting or the soliders/troops/navy boys.

Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
You better not be making fun of MJ
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
I haven't found it yet but I did find something that resembled MJ with soldiers. Tell me if this is similar:
Quote by Jiro from GLAY
Could you provide a better definition?

Well, its a heap of Russian soldiers at the start... But its a full on clip, not a picture
Saying Michael jackson is wearing something sparkly isn't very helpful...
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Quote by Zach_F
Saying Michael jackson is wearing something sparkly isn't very helpful...

Specially since during the 90's it was odd to see him not wearing sparkly
Quote by Lil_Ms_Sunshine
Specially since during the 90's it was odd to see him not wearing sparkly

*slow clap*
The reason I have been searching so much for the pic is because I'm trying to avoid a boat load of homework I have to do. But I can't find the pic. And I should really start working. Good luck with it though.