Im thinking about buying an old roland tape echo unit, like an re-201 or 301, theyre only about 500 on ebay. If I bought one could I use it as i would a pedal? like guitar>roland re>pedal board>amp?? much apprechiated.
Yeah, that's the only way to use it.

Make sure you know what you're getting, they can be pretty high-maintenance. Make sure you get one with extra sets of tapes too.

It's an entirely different effect than your normal digital and analog delay stompboxes. I'd recommend the RE-150 or RE-201. Everything but the delays on these things aren't that great, so if you get one of the higher number models, you're paying extra for sounds you probably won't use.


THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ


drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com