eh. I'm not sure about it. I tried learning bits and pieces by ear, and I wanna know how I did.

I'm running my guitar thru a tubescreamer then into my fender.

c4c?
meh
Tight!

Practice your vibrato, find a new technique. Use your fingers more than your wrist. ;-)
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
Hey man! Thanks for the crit - again!

Sounds great, overall. I can't really fault your playing, I didn't hear any major mistakes, you did a great job playing!

Some things to work on:
- You do indeed have to work on your vibrato technique... it's ok to rotate your wrist, but somehow you rotate your wrist without moving your finger at all! That kinda defeats the purpose of moving your wrist, right?
- You seem pretty tensed up when playing, try to relax a bit...
- Find a better way to record... because I can tell you have great tone, and your playing is awesome too, but the quality of your camera just raped it all. How about a cheap audio interface and dynamic mic?
- You make VERY funny faces sometimes while playing

Overall, good job mate! Cheers!
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Hey man! Thanks for the crit - again!

Sounds great, overall. I can't really fault your playing, I didn't hear any major mistakes, you did a great job playing!

Some things to work on:
- You do indeed have to work on your vibrato technique... it's ok to rotate your wrist, but somehow you rotate your wrist without moving your finger at all! That kinda defeats the purpose of moving your wrist, right?
- You seem pretty tensed up when playing, try to relax a bit...
- Find a better way to record... because I can tell you have great tone, and your playing is awesome too, but the quality of your camera just raped it all. How about a cheap audio interface and dynamic mic?
- You make VERY funny faces sometimes while playing

Overall, good job mate! Cheers!

Thanks, all my friends say that

About how much is a mic?
meh
Quote by get ta led out!

About how much is a mic?

All my mics are about $100 each. If your playing with an amp get a Shure SM57 and stick it in front of the amp and find the sweetspot. Your still gonna need a multitrack mixer, can get a decent one for about $150.
Yeah, I agree, the faces were very funny to watch. But overall, I really enjoyed it. There was not much to complain about that hasn't already been said (esp. the mic idea, I can hear good tone underneath the bad audio quality), but what I really liked was how aggressively you played it. Really showed through when playing, had great feel. One other thing which could be improved is sometimes you did a bunch of downstrokes, and it looked un-natural. Try to work on making those more natural, and it will sound better.

Great work!
All I really have to say is this....killer ****in tone during that solo!
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C