I was playing a fender strat out of an epiphone firefly (solid state) until about 2 days ago. I purchased a orange tiny teerror head but didn't have a cab so i plugged one of my spare cables into the aux out in the back of the epiphone. I think this is great because i can get really good distortion by turning the amp head all the way up and have the master volume on the epiphone turned down low. Why don't all people do this? why not make cabs with a master volume so you can get a nice tone w/o getting the neighbors mad??
because your going to blow something up...

how does it sound?
video?
pics?
Quote by deadringer13
xjosheex, you have made a simple answer to it all haha

Quote by Pr0gNut
I hope he gets a blood disease and dies alone and screaming.

I mean that in the nicest way possible of course.
Uh....what you should do is unplug the speaker from the back of the firefly, provided it is 8 or 16 ohms, and plug it into the 8 or 16 ohm output on the Orange. Things are much safer that way.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that is very safe for the tiny terror, you probably shouldn't continue doing this because your amp may blow.
Gear:

MIA Fender Stratocaster
Jackson Kelly KE3
Ibanez Universe
Marshall JCM 800
Orange Jim Root Terror
Mesa 2x12
Ovation Custom Balladeer
pedals and such in profile
Quote by funkymonkz
correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that is very safe for the tiny terror, you probably shouldn't continue doing this because your amp may blow.

As stated earlier.
Quote by deadringer13
xjosheex, you have made a simple answer to it all haha

Quote by Pr0gNut
I hope he gets a blood disease and dies alone and screaming.

I mean that in the nicest way possible of course.
Wow. Yeah, that's looking for trouble. You're feeding the signal from the Terror into the electronics of the Firefly. You risk burning up one, if not both amps. As was already suggested, unplug the speaker cable from the output jack on the Firefly and plug that into the Terror. That's the safe way to do it.
What you're doing is known as reamping, which Eddie Van Halen did to get the tone he did on VH1. Eventually the amp becomes fried from doing this, so it's not safe nor reasonable to do it.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Thank you. i unplugged the speaker and put it into the tiny terror. things are good