I changed my pickguard, and put it all back together, and when I went to plug it in to play, no noise came out. I need help!
such a noob question its not even funny

but there is worse

so when i play smoke on the water on the i get a buzzing sound like a bee is next to me
ive been playing for two whole weeks so i think my guitar must be going out
ill just have daddy buy me another one
Quote by Vikingx
must be the fluxcapicator... you're going to need new dilithium crystals.

Yes...that's it. You'll also need some Plutonium to power all that.
check your solder joints and make sure none came loose
Call me Justyn

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Did you turn the amp on?
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Shit, this is pure win. You can have my interwebz, I was saving them for a rainy day.

^about my halloween costume
Quote by steee21
a sport

Quote by hriday_hazarika
Oh, so it's sorta like real-life gaming, then?
Yes, the fluxcapacitor probably needs new crystals.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by VertigodowN
such a noob question its not even funny

but there is worse

so when i play smoke on the water on the i get a buzzing sound like a bee is next to me
ive been playing for two whole weeks so i think my guitar must be going out
ill just have daddy buy me another one

yes you could go through all this trouble to type a witty comment, or you could actually help this person.

check to see if you didn't disconnect any wires
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
If all of the pickups on your guitar do the same thing - nothing - then you must've bumped something during the pickguard installation. Remove the guard and check for any broken wires. If you broke a wire, you'll have to fix it. If you don't know how, then take it to a guitar shop.
Damn, my output jack wire ripped. I can solder it back on if someone can tell me where.
Quote by hmongxboi
Damn, my output jack wire ripped. I can solder it back on if someone can tell me where.

Something like this?
Quote by hmongxboi

Where the original solder was?
Quote by hmongxboi
It was on the other end.

Google up a wiring diagram. It's your best bet.
You're going to have to remove the jack. There should be a cover plate over it, or a plate that it's bolted to. Remove it. Pull the wire through the rout and out the same hole. Look at the normally hidden side of the jack. See those two connection points? You might even be able to see some remains of the wire that once went to it. Strip back about an 1/8" to 3/16" of insulation and retwist the wires. Use your soldering iron to tin the wires, then reattach them to the jack. One of the wires is signal and the other is ground. The ground, usually black, needs to go to the connection nearest the point where the jack bolts to the plate it mounts to. The other goes to the remaining solder point. Reinstall the jack plate and you're done.

Got sound?