hi,

I have been looking for a decent guitar for shredding but i cant find one that i like, im looking for a guitar around £500-£750 with a very thin neck, a floyd rose and 24 frets. I dont really know about what kind of pickups i want but they dont have to be amazing clean, since i use my les paul for clean stuff.

thanks in advance
this is the stickyest incident since stick the sticky stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun
try the ibanez s470 or any s series the have a thin neck theve got the new zr bridge wich can never put you guitar out of tune , but they only have 22 frets but the have thin sleak body try i out
Ibanez RG4, or a higher end Ibanez.
also, i dunno how much it costs, but the Xiphos has pretty thin neck. i think it has 24 frets, too.
Quote by bchig
Ibanez RG4, or a higher end Ibanez.
also, i dunno how much it costs, but the Xiphos has pretty thin neck. i think it has 24 frets, too.

Yea, Xiphos has 24 frets, a nice neck, and a floyd
I like it, and it sounds like it meets his requirements
and right now i think its 700 US
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
Quote by ShredGod George
look at Jacksons

+1
Quote by SmashandBurn
Teacher: "There will be a test tomorrow no exceptions."

Student: "What about complete and utter sexual exhaustion?"

Teacher: "You'll just have to write with your other hand."

Quote by imdeth
Lesbian Link ladies. Oh yes.
Quote by Siege of Power
Yea, Xiphos has 24 frets, a nice neck, and a floyd
I like it, and it sounds like it meets his requirements
and right now i think its 700 US

Quote by Destruction-
a dean

I'm going to assume he wants a DECENT floyd rose, so i'm gonna say no to both of these.
Ibanez S or RG otherwise look into some jacksons
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Ippon
Rusty Cooley 7

Just look at this neck:

holy ****ing ****.

whats the specs on that neck?
Ibanez S540

MXR EVH Phaser
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez WD-7
Electro Harmonix LPB-1

Traynor YCS 50 Blue
I hate the conversion between pounds, UDS and AUD... I never know what costs which in each country.

If you want a really thin neck, probably Ibanez.
The..neck..on that thing...
The rest if it looks bad IMO...
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Quote by a7xdude666
hi,

I have been looking for a decent guitar for shredding but i cant find one that i like, im looking for a guitar around £500-£750 with a very thin neck, a floyd rose and 24 frets. I dont really know about what kind of pickups i want but they dont have to be amazing clean, since i use my les paul for clean stuff.

thanks in advance

So you'd swap guitars mid song to play the clean bits?

Ibanez RG1570, it's a no-brainer.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
So you'd swap guitars mid song to play the clean bits?

Ibanez RG1570, it's a no-brainer.

lol, i wouldnt swap guitars mid song if i needed clean id use my les paul, but all i want really is a decent shred guitar
this is the stickyest incident since stick the sticky stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun
dunno, ive played ibanezes and i was never impressed with them at all. i would never buy one and never recommend them to others. i have a jackson and you have to pay a little more to get the really nice ones, but once you get into the soloist range you cant get a better guitar for your money. check out the link a few posts above mine and check that one out, its in your price range (if i did my monitary conversions right) and its an AWESOME guitar, trust me.
esp 400 series?
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355