I bought this guitar at goodwill a couple years ago for $22 and some change. I can't find much info on it, particularly regarding its value. I've seen 2 sell on ebay for around $400, I've been told its not worth much at all, but I've also been told its worth thousands (which im sure is bull****). The pics in the link below aren't of my guitar, by mine is in good condition. Everything works well and the finish is unblemished. The only flaw is that the corner of the nut that holds the high e string is chipped off, but the e string does not slip out, even under heavy picking. Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone had any reliable information on this guitar.

PICS: http://harmony.demont.net/guitars/H82G/226.htm
Quote by sglover34479
MOFAUX is the coolest guy ever. Women want his babies.

The rest of you are balls
I don't have any info on it, but it looks like you got a great deal. Its too bad none of the thrift stores in my area ever have guitars.
$22? Are you serious? I spend that much on toilet paper! That was a steal man.

Anyway...I don't have that specific one, but can say that those old Harmonies and Teiscos definitely have a unique sound to them that you'd be hard pressed to find anywhere else. Some of the hardware can be a bit unwieldy, but they're great guitars.
Nope, no sig here.