I was playing to today and one of my caught my eye. I was vibrating in a really weird pattern. Usually the string vibrates back and forth and slow down and the vibration becomes less and less. However this string is going crazy and in a very bizarre pattern.

I know this kind of random and stupid but could this indicate that i need new string or something like that.
I'm not sure what your saying, but it sounds like your out of tune
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
no lol it doesn't matter. I used to think the same thing...
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Crate V33 212 Combo
DigiTech Whammy IV
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR Classic Distortion
Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Boss GE-7 Equalizer

No instead of going back in forth it seem like it goes up and down too and it seems to speed up and slow down to.
Is it a magic string?
or are youyr pickups too high ,
to the point where the magnets are ****ing with its natural vibrations?
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by Guitar8000
No instead of going back in forth it seem like it goes up and down too and it seems to speed up and slow down to.

haha be glad you didnt say this in the pit...
Quote by Union Jake
just straight up normal male group jerking session, it was like i was on my own aprt from getting kinda bumped into and the weird noises.
Wait what?

Quote by bodyheatseeker

You earned your name, pal.
I had the same thing happen to me on and electric acoustic guitar hooked up to an electric guitar amp. I got some feed back off it and the string i plucked started going faster and changed directions of vibration. I don't know what it was but it was weird and it couldn't have been the pickups because this guitar is setup with a mic inside of it
lol, i just MADE my low e and a string do it.,......all u have to do is pluck them really hard...and im in drop c if u wanna try it...lulz
ESP Alexi 600 and Father Marshall.............nuff said
Is it in tune?
Because if it's in tune, it WILL DEFINITELY NOT be vibrating differently.

Probably just a figment of your imagination.