to play music to jam to through a jvm 410 h and 1960 cab? I have a boomerang phrase sampler and it has an aux in jack for this reason, but im not sure if it is good for my amp if the bass frequencies or drums are playing through it.
Safe = No
Smart = No

Well it might work, but i doubt a guitar amp is modeled or "fitted" to handle the frequencies of a 808 or the decay of a cymbal. And it'll be Mono and sound, well, like mono music. I'm not sure if the pedal would make it stereo, but even if it did, it still wouldn't sound right as far as i can tell imagining it. And you have a tube amp, i wouldn't want to blow it.

Get a PA system
ipod?
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
I dont think that's smart ether. I believe Guitar tubes are only really made to handle Guitar Frequencies, not really high end or low end stuff. And it can do nasty stuff to the speakers too.

If it was a solid state amp, then i think your chances of killing something are less, but i still wouldn't advise on doing it.