i have a 15 wat begginer fender g-dec junior and i want something bigger and better.

price range anything below $400(USD) 2x12 or 1x12
THOU SHALL NOT PASS!

My gear is not worth mentioning.
What sort of music do you play?

First suggestion would be a B-52 AT-112 (on sale at GC for $360) or, if you don't need cleans, a Peavey Windsor half stack for $400 but that would be too loud for just bedroom playing.

Do you gig, and can you buy used?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
what type of music do you play?
Gear:

2007 Fender Highway 1 Stratocaster (MIA)

Mesa Boogie Express 5:25

Yamaha Acoustic

Member of the Eric Johnson Worshippers Club.
Well, since your profile says you play in a Blink cover band, I'd say you want the B52, especially since they're voiced like Tom's Mesa.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by shadow__666
Well, since your profile says you play in a Blink cover band, I'd say you want the B52, especially since they're voiced like Tom's Mesa.

This.
Quote by TechnoJesus™
i play metal to punk

Yeah, the B-52 would be a good choice for you then.
I still suggest the B-52. They can be a bit iffy on reliability, but they have great tone particularly at high gain.
Quote by Cathbard