So I was wondering if anyone could tell me some easy ways to increase your fret hands speed, strength, and accuracy. I have tried some things but they just don't seem to be getting to the results I want. THANKS!
buy a metronome and get some licks you like, and slowly build speed. its frustrating but you have to stick to it.
Gear:

2007 Fender Highway 1 Stratocaster (MIA)

Mesa Boogie Express 5:25

Yamaha Acoustic

Member of the Eric Johnson Worshippers Club.
go buy some finger weights, yes im serious, they sell them on guitar center's website. might help you and any finger exercisers might help you
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
I feel retarded asking these quetions sometimes but thans for the tips....I might go buy those finger weights
finger weights are not a god idea, they will build strength in your fingers but in a manner that will throw off your technique, it`s the same as using a weighted hockey puck or soccer ball, they make you stronger, but compromise the motion so that when you use a regular weighted puck or ball, or in this case take the weights off your fingers, your motions will feel awkward.

just practice with a metronome and use the exercises posted by therealtater.
Gear:

MIA Fender Stratocaster
Jackson Kelly KE3
Ibanez Universe
Marshall JCM 800
Orange Jim Root Terror
Mesa 2x12
Ovation Custom Balladeer
pedals and such in profile
^ +1

Using finger weights will cause you to get into the habit of using more energy than you need to, to play notes which will actually slow you down.
Like the others said, definitely get a metronome, that helps a lot. But also practice your scales a lot, slowly and working up faster with the metronome.
Also, if you're ever in the market for a book I'd have to recommend The Guitar Grimoire, they're excellent books.
But yeah, all in all you just need to practice your scales. Accuracy is key.
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Marshall Valvestate VS65R
Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
Quote by goodlifebadlife
I couldnt belive that the butler was the murdere, that was really strange. Seeing as he was also a robot. From the past. And a sea monster.
Quote by McAngusYoung
So I was wondering if anyone could tell me some easy ways to increase your fret hands speed, strength, and accuracy. I have tried some things but they just don't seem to be getting to the results I want. THANKS!

sorry but there is no easy way out... basically you need practice (preferably with a metronome) for hours and hours. I wouldn't bother with finger weights or anything like that, nothing will improve your guitar playing more than actually playing your guitar.