Page 1 of 2
While hiding in a church restroom, waiting for the time it was to go, I though, "Hmm, maybe I should see if the Pit's ever done this?" So, have you ever had to sit and do nothing to save yourself from something (like getting caught).

One time I forgot my Math book, so, instead of getting a D-hall for not having it, I sat for 45 min., pretending to work on my homework. Today, my sister was having a Girl Scout meeting in a chuch, and I had to use the restroom. I had no idea where they went, so I had to wait in the restroom for an hour, doing absolutely nothing
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
YOu shouldnt hide dude, just take it on the chvin

what could be so bad about falling into a pile of girl scouts?
Why didnt you spend that hour looking for them?
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
ur an idiot
when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace

Starsceam of the Decepticon Transformers G1 Club
PM irishmatt1992 To Join!
Quote by TheMidasTouch
Yeah, I hid from a girl trying to rape me

Yeah right.
No one in the pit would actually HIDE from a girl who was trying to rape them.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
I did find em eventually. And was it me you called an idiot? I don't think thats a nice thing to say.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by TheMidasTouch
Yeah, I hid from a girl trying to rape me

:|...

:|

You're either homosexual (not that that's wrong), or just an idiot.

Now if she were trying to violate you with a strap on, yes, you did the right thing.

If just wanted sex REALLY bad, you were an idiot.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by §ArmyofAngels§
Yeah right.

Of course we would, because if it is in fact rape, we don't want it.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by §ArmyofAngels§
Yeah right.

Look man, I really did hide. She was onto me for a while and her friend forced me to ask her out so that I could get with the friend after I made the one girl feel better about herself. I did not want to have sex with first girl so I hid in a barn.

GoldEdit: Actually I am straight.
Last edited by TheMidasTouch at Jan 20, 2009,
Quote by TheMidasTouch
Look man, I really did hide. She was onto me for a while and her friend forced me to ask her out so that I could get with the friend after I made the one girl feel better about herself. I did not want to have sex with first girl so I hid in a barn.

Was she ugly?
Why didn't i think of this earlier?!?

you should at least fap if you're going to just sit there and hide, that's always a good recreational way to pass time.

and to answer your question, yes i have had to hide somewhere before. from my sister's friends.
Free at last! Free at last! God Almighty FREE AT LAST!
I Pan-Tallica
Quote by Primus2112
Was she ugly?

Not to be mean. But she wasn't attractive to me in the least bit, she had a bulldog face and she had these bumps all over her arms, and nasty hair.
Last edited by TheMidasTouch at Jan 20, 2009,
Quote by teensean
Why didn't i think of this earlier?!?

you should at least fap if you're going to just sit there and hide, that's always a good recreational way to pass time.

and to answer your question, yes i have had to hide somewhere before. from my sister's friends.

Actually... I did... tee-heee
edit: And there were alot of people that went to the restroom, so I was kind of scared.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Last edited by Pencil Man at Jan 20, 2009,
Quote by Pencil Man
edit: And there were alot of people that went to the restroom, so I was kind of scared.

In a ****ing church bathroom? A church?? At a girl scout meeting?? You sir, are one of the Pit's more sex crazed Pitheads. Have some restraint man.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by Pencil Man

*raises hand*
guilty...i'm getting a one way ticket,

but it might be because my and my girlfriend also....
yeah, you get it
I Pan-Tallica
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil

In a ****ing church bathroom? A church?? At a girl scout meeting?? You sir, are one of the Pit's more sex crazed Pitheads. Have some restraint man.

*bows* Thank You, Thank You. I'm actually known as somewhat of a pervert.
Teensean suggested it. *points finger*

edit: ^Look at that sick f---er!
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Last edited by Pencil Man at Jan 20, 2009,
Quote by TheMidasTouch
Fixed

**** that. I'm not touching his hand. He's been a busy beaver.

▲ ▲

A bathroom stall is the perfect source of privacy.

I'll just grab a book or a magazine, my ipod, a sleeping bag, my portable multimedia player filled with movies, some chips and a sandwich, go into a stall and just spend the night, you know? Goos stuff, good stuff
Quote by Pencil Man
*bows* Thank You, Thank You. I'm actually known as somewhat of a pervert.
Teensean suggested it. *points finger*

edit: ^Look at that sick f---er!

*insert maniacal laugh*

that's what i'm know for.
lol, they don't call me the hooded warrior for nothin
*e cookie if you know what i mean by that^)
I Pan-Tallica
Quote by enomushiki
A bathroom stall is the perfect source of privacy.

I'll just grab a book or a magazine, my ipod, a sleeping bag, my portable multimedia player filled with movies, some chips and a sandwich, go into a stall and just spend the night, you know? Goos stuff, good stuff

You are going to get crabs off of the toilet seat. They can jump ten feet high.
Quote by TheMidasTouch
Haha Give me a high five.

YEAH!!!!

▲ ▲

Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
YEAH!!!!

I love that pic is it off a movie? On topic though I believe that America is not introvert I mean our media and government is constantly sticking our noses in other peoples affairs.
I belive its from SNL. I don't know. Back on topic, peeps! Oh, and my mp3 player is messing up, so I didn't have it.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Quote by dethead666
I love that pic is it off a movie? On topic though I believe that America is not introvert I mean our media and government is constantly sticking our noses in other peoples affairs.

Dude what the hell does that have to do with this topic?
Quote by dethead666

did we change the topic cause that was the topic at the beginning.
Quote by dethead666
did we change the topic cause that was the topic at the beginning.

Oh, my dear, the pear. This thread is about Wasting Time, nothing to do with whatever you were talking about.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Quote by Pencil Man
Oh, my dear, the pear. This thread is about Wasting Time, nothing to do with whatever you were talking about.

sorry i believe i clicked on the wrong thread...sigh forgive me mates.
Quote by dethead666
sorry i believe i clicked on the wrong thread...sigh forgive me mates.

aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd... *forgiven*
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Oh no, is there no one who hath wasted time?
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Yeah I wasted time once with my friends.
We were watching some really boring movie, I think it was "The Prestige" and it was really bad and we had nothing better to do..............

<.<
>.>
I has.

I play Cincinnati Time-Waste with Homer and the guys all the time.

Moe usually tries to hang himself when his team loses, though.
Page 1 of 2