Yep, so this song I've working on for a while.

The idea of it is it's going to be a 5 part series with the songs spanning from 10mins to 30 mins. It also is meant to be simplistic but complicated at the same time.

This is just the introduction of the first part, it is not the whole song.

It will eventually have lyrics as well.

It is also classified in the Rock/Metal Genre

C4C as well
Attachments:
Instrumental.zip
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
Last edited by Dimster Ds at Jan 21, 2009,
Starts of epicly, I like that.

But it gets a bit repetitive with the repeated chord progression at the beginning. I think you should spice up the rhythm guitars a bit and create some sort of riffs in the background so that would bring nice variety to the song. I know it's supposed to be more like an epic song apparently? But yeah, work on some riffs to spice it up! Good job otherwise.

I liked also the part when it goes to Excessum and changes the mood! Good transition.
The chords at the beginning threw me off about my thoughts of the rest of the song. At first I was thinking (ah crap a simple old generic metal song) But as the song went along my mind changed. But as rocky said, the chords need some "spicing up."

If I had stopped listening because of the beginning, I would have missed out big time. The title suits the atmosphere of the song. I can clearly hear this as a song about war, even without the title. The chord progression throughout the song worked well. The transition made me feel like starting a war. I truly loved this song.

The only improvement needed is some back up riffs to the opening and maybe the "verse" if it is that (I'm not well at determining that) But I am looking forward to the next part.

Could you crit my song maybe? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1052241
Quote by DCThrasher
The chords at the beginning threw me off about my thoughts of the rest of the song. At first I was thinking (ah crap a simple old generic metal song) But as the song went along my mind changed. But as rocky said, the chords need some "spicing up."

If I had stopped listening because of the beginning, I would have missed out big time. The title suits the atmosphere of the song. I can clearly hear this as a song about war, even without the title. The chord progression throughout the song worked well. The transition made me feel like starting a war. I truly loved this song.

The only improvement needed is some back up riffs to the opening and maybe the "verse" if it is that (I'm not well at determining that) But I am looking forward to the next part.

Could you crit my song maybe? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1052241

Thanks for that.

Yep, I know the intro is simple but I made it when I first started playing guitar so yeah.

I might spice up the rhythm a bit because if I was playing it I would get pissed off, lol, so I might change that.

This only the introduction to the first part, I probably will make an acoustic orientated verse after the last guitar solos there with an intense chorus and then put a very heavy ending to that part, but I might put more in it than that.

The Next part will be Part II. Genocide, so I might put a very depressing theme for that and try to express the damage it causes through music and lyrics.

There will be another 3 Parts after that.

DCThrasher when I can I will Critique your piece
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest