Ceux-la sont tres beaux. J'aime le Hagstrom et le Fender surtout.

I think I did that right... But anyway, those are gorgeous. I've thought about buying a G&L. How does it play/sound?
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

the G&L is a great guitar.......I found that the stock pickups were too bright, so i EMG'ed it :P

the hagstrom works like a charm, not too expensive either

what you thinkn of my mesa (A)
keep checking, tonight i will add more pics of my newest guitar luthier made

anyone know about midi switchers? i would like to know more about them........
Quebec ftw, nice hagstrom, i played a viking the other day it was pretty sweet
Gear:

MIA Fender Stratocaster
Jackson Kelly KE3
Ibanez Universe
Marshall JCM 800
Orange Jim Root Terror
Mesa 2x12
Ovation Custom Balladeer
pedals and such in profile
I want that Mesa preamp
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by davedoom
I'll let you off because of the Mesa....

let me off for what :P

BTW can anyone date this mesa approximatively?
Quote by ferguson911
let me off for what :P

I will if you send it to me

But seriously, you can just email Mesa the serial number and they'll tell you.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by ferguson911

which one? power amp looks older only because of the faded white...maybe its just the pic. i dont own any mesa stuff so i couldnt even begin to tell you what any of the stuff is, let alone what year its from.

i guess i just wanted you to specify what one you were talkin about.
Last edited by xXMetal-HeadXx at Jan 21, 2009,
Quote by xXMetal-HeadXx
which one? power amp looks older only because of the faded white...maybe its just the pic. i dont own any mesa stuff so i couldnt even begin to tell you what any of the stuff is, let alone what year its from.

i guess i just wanted you to specify what one you were talkin about.

the preamp and the power amp :P pretty much all of it

also where can i buy rack gear...............anything worth while adding to this kit?
Quote by ferguson911
the preamp and the power amp :P pretty much all of it

also where can i buy rack gear...............anything worth while adding to this kit?

You can buy rack gear at pretty much any major retailer or order it from most mom and pop shops. A power conditioner might be good to add, as well as a MIDI controller for the effects unit, if you don't have one already.

Or you could just sell the preamp to me and buy a.... better one.... and we'll both be happy
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
You can buy rack gear at pretty much any major retailer or order it from most mom and pop shops. A power conditioner might be good to add, as well as a MIDI controller for the effects unit, if you don't have one already.

Or you could just sell the preamp to me and buy a.... better one.... and we'll both be happy

Ip retty much have to order from internet, what kind of midi switches can i find any model suggestions.......what do I need to look for?
Behringer actually makes a pretty good one if you need the expression pedals, as does Rocktron (MIDI Mate). There's tons of them out there though, just depends on how many buttons you want, and how much you want to spend
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
midi switching? wadda ya need to know? i got one in mah rig right now (in profile pics) and have worked wif a few in tha past
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Masturbate it off.
Quote by hoondog
midi switching? wadda ya need to know? i got one in mah rig right now (in profile pics) and have worked wif a few in tha past

pretty much want to know how it works........what it can do

what too look for etc u know

too many acuostics???? i only see 3....
oh wow. well haha you can pretty much control anything with midi haha. i control channel switching on my amp, digital effects (like tc electronics g major, change presets for anything digital with a midi in) also you can control analogue effects, on and off only, (technically in signal chain and bybass signal). and you can control all these things simultaneously with the press of one button. so i can change amp channels, change g major presets, and turn on different pedals all at once. totally awesome, worth the money.
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Masturbate it off.