okay, i ran across this yesterday when i went to the urination facility (known as the bathroom for most people) late at night to pee! i tried it again today and it works and it is weird.

what you need to do is GET YOUR EYES FOCUSED ON THE DARK (take a dump in the bathroom with the light off, it will be faster in this experiment), have a room with a mirror and a light switch the turns on and off fast.

1. go into your room with a mirror.
2. make sure there is no light in the room

once you have done that put your hand on the light switch and LOOK (dont stare) into the mirror and turn the light switch on and off really fast. if your eyes are focused to the dark enough, your body and surroundings will turn purple then dark (if they didnt do that then focus on the dark more).

ONCE YOU FLIP THE SWITCH DO NOT MOVE YOUR EYES.

after about 2 seconds of you turning purple you will see a picture of yourself in front of the mirror and then it will fade to darkness.

do a stupid pose to prove this works.

to make it more freaky do it and after you turn purple turn around or move and it will look as if you are still in front of the mirror.

with love, slatera
I think its more the drugs than the mirror
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
Quote by InvaderTSN
Rice Krispy Treats are friggin' delicious.

Seconded.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
this happens to me on accident occasionaly
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
Quote by InvaderTSN

The caramel ones with little chocolate chunks in it are better.
This sounds like that "Stare-at-the-dot-for-thirty-goddamn-seconds-and-look-away-and-start-blinking-and-you-see-a-picture-of-Jesus-and-that-somehow-is-supposed-to-scare-you-into-believing-something" trick.

MC name = Bearrorism
That seems like something that would freak me out.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
It's like that book with the red fox that turns green! =D

=[
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by ninja.kitty

I WANT IT, I WANT IT!!!

Please?
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by Gargantuan
Sweet lord.

goddamn thats one spicey meatball...

... not the best metaphor to use.

thats one tastey cereal bowl
*enters thread*

I heard you guys had rice krispies treats.
Jeff Loomis

Myspace.com/geneticbydesign
Quote by Gargantuan
Sweet lord.

Such wonders exist????
Fender 70s series Stratocaster
Vox V847A wah
Boss BF-3
Ibanez TS-9DX
the thread jacking ritual. how great it is....

hey...i got a stroy for u guys.....

i was driving down the road one day, right? a long, dark, desolate road. i was the only one on that road for miles. or so i thought. i've got the radio cranked up loud, and the only thing i have my eyes focused on is the headlights shinning down on the road ahead of me. then....it happened. out of the corner of my eye, i seen a little box turtle slowly creeping onto the shoulder of the road, just over the white line. but it was too late. i ran it over. and...it made such a sound...a sound that i will never forget. do you guys know what that sound was?.......

it sounded like this.....

snap...

crackle

POP!

that wasnt funny.
Quote by InvaderTSN

I second this motion.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.