Page 1 of 4
can people please answer this? i am trying to show my other guitarist the truth
lol
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

Mesa Boogie Mark III blue dot Coliseum

Mesa Traditional 4x12 v30's x EVM 12l's

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
they are the have two of the best guitarist in a heavy metal band come on **** you
THE KREATOR OF THE ALL METAL AND KERRY KING GROUP PM ME TO JOIN
Proud BLACK 13 Owner
RIP Charles Michael "Chuck" Schuldiner THE FATHER OF DEATH METAL
GOD HATES US ALL-SLAYER
Last edited by vamprocker at Jan 20, 2009,
They're so metal, they're not metal.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I've always thought they were.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Why the fuck would it matter? I don't post in this forum often, but this sounds to me like elitist bullshit. Music is music is music, no matter what you label it.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
Why the fuck would it matter? I don't post in this forum often, but this sounds to me like elitist bullshit. Music is music is music, no matter what you label it.

Best point. Take note.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Quote by vintage x metal

No, it's not, be quiet
I thought back at Ashes of the Wake, they were decently metal
but after sacrament.......
that album still haunts me
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
they are metal..just bad metal. seriosly..who in metal has machine as their producer. the guy works with like..pop artists..
Quote by Tehzekester
No, it's not, be quiet

Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

For fuck's sake, every time a fucking Lamb of God or some other faggot metalcore band thread pops up, all you fucking lurking losers jump on it to sing their praises so that it gets to 3 pages before its closed

Start a fucking thread on an actual metal band like Dead Congregation and it dies with 3 or 4 replies

Lamb of God is not fucking metal so fuck off you fucks
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by MHDrunk
For fuck's sake, every time a fucking Lamb of God or some other faggot metalcore band thread pops up, all you fucking lurking losers jump on it to sing their praises so that it gets to 3 pages before its closed

Start a fucking thread on an actual metal band like Dead Congregation and it dies with 3 or 4 replies

Hey, what can you say, UG has horrible taste in music .
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by MHDrunk

This is why I stay out of the metal forum.
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

Fuck this 'trafficking purposes' bullshit, if that was the case then why aren't they on metal archives? Why does any self respecting metal head say 'no, they aren't metal' rather than 'sorry, trafficking purposes make me mentally organise it into the hardcore side of my brain rather than the metal one'?

They're not fucking metal, it's nothing to do with trafficking! They were not allowed in this forum 5 fucking years ago when there were 60,000 people on the whole of UG!
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

Quote by TooFast

Your in it now.

Leave.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Quote by MHDrunk

its people like you that make thankful that I'm more intelligent then you. so because you don't like them, they arent metal? get that idiocy out of my yard. at least make a compelling arguement about why they arent instead of cursing like an unintelligent asshole. dead congregation is sooo brootallzzz omgggg. do people actually like talking to you? because it seems as though you are the type of person who has one opinion..and thats the only opinion that matters.
Quote by TooFast

Stick to staying out of it you LoG-fan-n00b-sympathizer

Quote by HIM%(^
its people like you that make thankful that I'm more intelligent then you. so because you don't like them, they arent metal? get that idiocy out of my yard. at least make a compelling arguement about why they arent instead of cursing like an unintelligent asshole. dead congregation is sooo brootallzzz omgggg. do people actually like talking to you? because it seems as though you are the type of person who has one opinion..and thats the only opinion that matters.

Have you heard Dead Congregation? Anyway, just for insulting them, fuck off.
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by MHDrunk

1) Excessive expletives make you sound stupid, not tough
2) Regardless of your opinion on a band, labelling it a certain way does not change the quality of the music. You could call LOG metal and it'd be the same thing as calling it 'metalcore' or whatever other bullshit subgenre you'd like to place it in. You act like it's such a huge deal when it really isn't... labels are just a guide. You don't win a special metal medal for playing good music. Metal isn't some godlike quality, contrary to popular belief, so get your panties out of a wad.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by HIM%(^

No, they're not metal because they have shitty breakdowns and tuff-guy vocals
Quote by HIM%(^

No, they aren't metal cos they aren't metal. How does one person's preference in music affect a band's classification? It fuckin doesn't you dumb fuck. I'm over making compelling arguments about why they aren't metal, I've been doing it 5 years now!

People actually do like talking to me, ask the regular users of this forum rather than the backwards fucking spastics that pop up every time someone starts a LoG thread!

Not even going to acknowledge your jab at DC cos you clearly haven't heard em!

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Have you heard Dead Congregation? Anyway, just for insulting them, fuck off.

if they sound anythiing like immortal then ill pass.
Awesome awards for this thread: HIM%(^, Vintage x metal. That is all.
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

Quote by HIM%(^

A lot more true metal fans with merit and experience like him way more then you will ever garner.

Your a pre pubescent canon rebel swinging his meek dick around as if your some righteous beacon of truth, when really every metal regular worth his salt see's your weak post and can't help but simply laugh and maybe rebuttal.

Which never leads anywhere, since you will just proceed to remove the cheeto stains and fresh ejaculate trails off your keyboard, strain your ill used brain, and come up with some "ALL MUSAC IS MUSAC" bull shit reply.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Quote by vintage x metal
1) Excessive expletives make you sound stupid, not tough
2) Regardless of your opinion on a band, labelling it a certain way does not change the quality of the music. You could call LOG metal and it'd be the same thing as calling it 'metalcore' or whatever other bullshit subgenre you'd like to place it in. You act like it's such a huge deal when it really isn't... labels are just a guide. You don't win a special metal medal for playing good music. Metal isn't some godlike quality, contrary to popular belief, so get your panties out of a wad.

Did I make any sort of statement relating to their quality?

And yes, I know that metal isn't some godlike quality, fuck, I like James Brown and Sam Cooke but I wouldn't get pissed off if someone told me they aren't metal!

Quote by HIM%(^

Dumbass. What made you think that? Oh wait, it's because "dey haz teh skreemiez ololol der al jus noise"
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by HIM%(^

What's Immortal? BLACK METAL. What's Dead Congregation? DEATH METAL. What does this show us? YOU DONT KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT METAL

no wai d00d iz all jus dat screeminn crap anyways DEATH MAGNETIICZ ROOOLZ!!!
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by HIM%(^

1. If you were more intelligent than him, you wouldn't be here.
2. It's because they aren't metal that they aren't metal.
3. This Ain't your yard, this is OUR yard. So get yourself out.
4. Why don't YOU make a compelling argument as to why they are?
5. Shut up.
6. Yes, as a matter of fact we do.
7. Or perhaps you are the one with that mentality.

To sum it all up, I don't like you, or your attitude. Kindly fuck off.
Ka pu te ruha ka hao te rangatahi.
Page 1 of 4