Page 1 of 5
for the president leaving office to leave a note on the desk in the Oval Office.

What do you think that Bush wrote in his?

Obviously, don't type something like "White Power!" or "Your wife is hot", et cetera

Try to remain somewhat serious.

Also, "The ball is in your court."
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Last edited by yurfinlfntsy at Jan 20, 2009,
Be better than me, Blackie.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Probably good luck, and $5 for some kfc.

go obama.
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
i doubt bush can spell so the note is probably just a crudely drawn picture of Of Bush on his ranch
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Dear President Obama,

The last 8 years have been a challenge for me. My term started off with the worst terrorist attack to ever strike this nation. That was followed by 2 wars that have gone on longer than they should have, and have been full of controversy. We are now in an economic crisis. I tried my best to do the right thing for this nation, but not everything went as planned. I wish you the best of luck with the new job, and I hope you can find away to turn this country around.

With all sincerity,

President George W. Bush
I heard this morning that the Clinton party stole all the W's off of every keyboard when Bush won

I don't know what Bush will do though.
"I left a WMD in the bathroom. I wouldn't go in there for at least an hour."

I know it's lame...
Quote by daytripper75
Dear President Obama,

The last 8 years have been a challenge for me. My term started off with the worst terrorist attack to ever strike this nation. That was followed by 2 wars that have gone on longer than they should have, and have been full of controversy. We are now in an economic crisis. I tried my best to do the right thing for this nation, but not everything went as planned. I wish you the best of luck with the new job, and I hope you can find away to turn this country around.

With all sincerity,

President George W. Bush

I was waiting for the punchline...
"Haha, it's your Problem now!"
"8=>tation"
"555-0123 Call me! <3"
"Um.... I swear that damage was there when I moved in!"
"I am the Stig!"
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by Niki (guitar)
I was waiting for the punchline...

he DID ask us to be serious.

i tried.
"Yo dizzle"

Actually probably a lot like this with slightly worse grammar
Quote by daytripper75
Dear President Obama,

With all sincerity,

President George W. Bush
"Welcome to the deep waters, kid."
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
"I didn't have a pen, so i had to write this with my blood, only problem was i had trouble finding anything to cut myself with, i tried using my teeth but they weren't sharp enough...

Kidding this is ketchup, i got ya didn't i ahahaha"
"Look what I got!"
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by daytripper75
Dear President Obama,

With all sincerity,

President George W. Bush

This, plus:
P.S.: i hope the public doesnt opinionatedly rape you over the acts of Congress like they did me, because the American people obviously thought i was much more powerful than Congress and was behind absolutely everything during the past 8 years"
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
Quote by daytripper75
Dear President Obama,

With all sincerity,

President George W. Bush

Come On. That's actually true. edit: Plus that^
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
"hehe. not only did i leave you in economic crisis... i also painted the house black to make you seem racist."
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
Quote by Nitrate
"KFC and Kool-aid are in da fridge"

p.s. Woah, slow down partner. I was just kiddin'.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

"Okay, so I tore this bitch up. Call me if you need any help fixing it. Oh, and I got you and the kids some watermelon. It's on the ranch though.

<.<
>.>"
In response to my admission of Virginity:
Quote by RPGoof
We're all virgins here, don't worry.
Ummmmmmmm............., good luck!-George W Bush <-Ha Ha I wroted Bush like in pussy!

P.S, I'm gonna bang clintons wife!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dear Barack OSAMA,

NOW you ****ed up. NOW you ****ed up. You have officially ****ED up now. Now you ****ed up. You ****ed up. You have ****ED up.

P.P.S.: I skipped the P.S.

Your frienemy,

George WASHINGTON Bush
"Geez, Osama After years of looking for you, you end up in my old house? your a cocky bastard!"
Quote by Spoony_Bard
as I said before "8=>tation"
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by mrcrono
Dear Barack OSAMA,

NOW you ****ed up. NOW you ****ed up. You have officially ****ED up now. Now you ****ed up. You ****ed up. You have ****ED up.

P.P.S.: I skipped the P.S.

Your frienemy,

George WASHINGTON Bush

Kudos for the WKUK reference.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Page 1 of 5