Page 1 of 2
Whats something that YOU have done, that pissed off your parents the most?
Mine would be when I was caught spending the night with my girlfriend when I was supposed to be at a buddies house. I was also extremely late for work that day. Everyone was looking for me and my cell phone had gone dead that night so when I got home I had a whole lotta explainin' to do.
Now...
Pit Go!
I lit them on fire. They have no sense of humour.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

I can't remember what's pissed them off the most, but me just generally being a smart-arse pisses them off big time
Meh, I'm a pretty well behaved kid, but when my mum found out that I'd been smoking wasn't a nice time.
I accidently shut the roller-door on the boot of the car.

There was only a tiny scratch though. It was just the thought of what could have happened.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by dio_dude
Meh, I'm a pretty well behaved kid, but when my mum found out that I'd been smoking wasn't a nice time.

Your avatar makes me smile. FYI.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

The only thing my parents hate is when i lie to them. So as long as i tell them what im really doing (out drinkin or smokin) then im fine.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
One time, i shot them
i apologized and everything, but they never really got over that one
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
apparently my dad had a dream recently, where his dad came back from the dead and told him he had failed as a father. now i feel all guilty
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by dio_dude

Same here.

Woke me up at 6 am demanding that I turn in any cigarettes I had. Disoriented from just having woken up, I dazedly opened a shoebox that had cigarettes, empty beer bottles and condoms in them.

Massive beatings ensued.
Last edited by enomushiki at Jan 20, 2009,
When I **** in their bed and wait for them to find it.
Jeff Loomis

Myspace.com/geneticbydesign
i got suspended from school because i skipped class to get chipotle....massive beatings would have ensued..but i outweigh my parents by about 100 pounds..
Quote by goest
Probably putting a hole in the wall with my door...

i used my fist. that pissed them off pretty well.
My dad found a liter of vodka, a liter of tequila, and a dimebag in my room.
I was 10 and I thought knives were cool and wondered what would happen if I poked daddy in the throat with it.... he didn't seem happy, funny thing is that he fell asleep afterwards and took a very long nap. Strange he's never woken up...
Really, the worst thing I've ever done (ie; actually got caught doing) was smoking at school or skipping class.
You're*
when i came home with a hickey... damn that waas intense
O HAIII. ;]
Quote by InvaderTSN
Which Razorback did he find?

olololol

/bad joke

ripripripripriprip
Well I don't remember why but one night my dad got really pissed off. Well, my father...was...a drinker, and a fiend. And one night, he goes off craaazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not...one...BIT. So...me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. He turns to me...and he says..."WHY SO SERIOUS?". He comes at me with the knife..."WHY SO SERIOUS?!". Sticks the blade in my mouth..."LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!"...aaaand...why so serious?
In Winter tying a trash can lid to the back of my car and riding it through town with my buddies. My mom was the only one mad when I got pulled over by the fuzz. My dad thought our antics were funny. That damn cop gave me a 265 dollar ticket for having fun when the town was dead. The judge thought that was BS though and docked it down to 165. What a nice lady
PSN: Chris_P_Chikin
Quote by BenShen
Well I don't remember why but one night my dad got really pissed off. Well, my father...was...a drinker, and a fiend. And one night, he goes off craaazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not...one...BIT. So...me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. He turns to me...and he says..."WHY SO SERIOUS?". He comes at me with the knife..."WHY SO SERIOUS?!". Sticks the blade in my mouth..."LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!"...aaaand...why so serious?

fail
Let's see...

Lying
Bad Grades
Breaking stuff...
Playing my guitar too loud. (ARGH!)
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
When I fall behind in school.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
my mom has always had my side no matter what went down, i dont get in trouble as long as i tell them what i do
Quote by BenShen

...nope.
I've never really done anything that pissed them off alot, but my mum always cracks it because I'm "treating the house like a hotel". I don't even know what that means and she won't explain it to me other than "you never do anything". I wash up every day, vacuum every few days (my dog drops alot of hair) and mow the lawn when it's needed. When I'm asked to something and I forget I get yelled at. I don't really understand it, that's why I've been at my dads for the past 3-4 weeks. To get away from that crap.

/whinge.
Quote by Cockpuncher 2.0
my mom has always had my side no matter what went down, i dont get in trouble as long as i tell them what i do

Wouldn't it be cool if parents had that logic?

And took it literally?

For example: You or I could just say "Hey I'm gonna go get stoned and drunk", and they'd just say "Be careful".
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Probably the night I got caught drinking, I literally out drank this one kid so bad, he went to the hospital and almost died.. Funnily enough, I didn't get into any legal trouble.
Oh, when I was 12 or so, I learnt that first bit of Canon Rock.

I was so proud of myself I played it 3 hours straight. That gave my mum a headache and she consequently raged.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by bassdrum
Probably the night I got caught drinking, I literally out drank this one kid so bad, he went to the hospital and almost died.. Funnily enough, I didn't get into any legal trouble.

****dammit, I thought your username was assdrum and I was like woooah.
Page 1 of 2