How are your recording? If perhaps you told me, I'd be able to give you some techniques as to get some better results

Sounds good though. I'd probably try and not slur my words as much though. You have a pretty good voice actually. Just PROJECT it. Be confident.

I'd lower the guitar in the mix a little too. Maybe give it some reverb or something. I'll be able to help you with that then you tell me what you are using though

thanks for the crit!
Quote by sashki
A lot of pros do that: if they play a wrong note, they'll hit it again to make it look as if it's intentional. It's called "jazz", aparently.
THROW YOUR VOICE

THe guitar sounds pretty good and from what I can hear of he vocals, they sound good too, but I cant hear what youre saying.

Dont slurr your words unless you can pull it off where we can understand it. I'd probably try recording with two mics ( It sounds like youre using one for both guitar and vocals) or record a track for each and put them together. Good luck man, it sounds good so far.
"One good thing about music is when it hits, you feel no pain."
~ Bob Marley
Yeah as for recording try to record on separate tracks to get best quality. The guitar work was pretty good, the little fill/post chorus sounded good but sometimes got out of time. as for the vocals probably above average, but try to articulate the words much more. overall good song.

C4c? check out the vid in my sig?
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
I liked it. I can't really hear the voice. It's not very clear and you gotta really make everything more clear. Cuz I can barely understand you. Sounds like it could be a pearl jam song if you played it with a full band. It sounds like the hcorus melody is to fast. Maybe cut out every other time you say "wave it outside"

C4C

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1051354
80's Fender Jazzmaster
1976 Gibson L6s
Epiphone sheraton
Late 60's Univox High Flyer Custom Deluxe
Vintage fendr twin
Fuzz Face
Zakk Wylde Wah