It really is, and that's why your here.
Once We Were Anarchists
Wouldn't it NOT be why we're here, if it were the cure for boredom?

Would we not be with our guitars?
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Actually, lately guitar has been boring me to tears lately. I've been playing too much, usually I just quit for a week and then when I come back I can practice for hours without stopping.
naw, guitar can get boring. i pretty much gave it up for a year or so. if you havent hit a boring patch yet, you really havent played much guitar.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
naw, guitar can get boring. i pretty much gave it up for a year or so. if you havent hit a boring patch yet, you really havent played much guitar.
I suppose I would never hit that patch, because I figured out the only thing that makes the guitar boring is the learning of other peoples songs. Whenever I play I just doodle around, makes it a much more enjoyable experience.
Quote by Danny7
It really is, and that's why your here.

Another good cure for boredom is reading a dictionary.
You're*
Quote by Survivalism

Quote by TheMidasTouch
Fapping is actually

/thread
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Fapping IS boring

If i dint have my guitar I would have to pick up the guitar or something
That's why my here what...?

Finish your setences, man.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Survivalism

Being a pedant must be rather boring, suppose you can't remedy that though.
Once We Were Anarchists
I've been bored of jamming around lately so I thought I'd look more into the modes of the Harmonic Minor Scale. Got bored. Got on UG. Flaming Sushi! I wouldn't usually have time to bore of guitar but my other infinite cure for boredem, my girlfriend, is out of town. Bo-Read.
Once We Were Anarchists
Quote by TheMidasTouch
Fapping is actually

Wouldnt your dick hurt after a while? Cuz i get real bored sometimes...
guitar by myself=boring
guitar+musically inclined friends=fun
guitar+girls=teh secks
so its 2/3 not boring, and if it were majority vote, it would be not boring. so therefore guitar is not boring.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by Strato-Massacre
guitar by myself=boring
guitar+musically inclined friends=fun
guitar+girls=teh secks
so its 2/3 not boring, and if it were majority vote, it would be not boring. so therefore guitar is not boring.

Too bad we're under a constitution that states we live in a Republic and NOT a democracy.
Hence, your majority vote means diddly squat to me
guitar is my love, I was a heavy guitar player for a few years averaged atleast 3 hours a day, and quite often, a 100+ hour drug induced non-stop guitar playing marathon. It got really boring and I stopped playing completely for a couple years, and now I am re-inspired and want to play again and is also one of the reasons I joined this site. I am formally a regular member of GTU
not boredom, thats why i go on UG, Guitar is so i can properly express myself.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...